CARVON SpeedDrive 4WD Mounting SixShooters

**falls out of chair laughing HARD

5 Likes

glad to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t let this go guys. We need to know what’s in that safe

makes sense. cats are, after all, perpetual motion machines

great write up jerry, this’ll help someone but also make your adapters obsolete.

4 Likes

i wonder, would this work on torque drives as well?

@LEVer don’t plan to, but are wheels larger than 107mm not recommended for a single set of speed drives due to low torque, or another reason? Seems like light guys like myself would fair OK with a wheel a little under twice the size of what you recommend.

Like @mmaner I’m wondering if this is the same set up for the torquedrive also @LEVer@Saturn_Corp 90 mm max for 2wd SDR. 97mm works for a lil guys like us…but be careful and not recommend. if you want six shooter get a another drive there is couple for sale right now which is rare…or get a SDR-XL might work for you they recommend 97mm to 107 mm… torquedrive 90mm to 125 mm.

1 Like

he was selling an adaptor for the TD, not sure if he still has them tho

1 Like

Well I hope he has more to come… I hope…as I got a 4wd td in the mix when I get the drives and I’m wanting the keegal wheel adapter for my SDR if he is making them yet.

Fitting SixShooters on TD doesn’t require any modification, just need to buy get the female adapter for the SixShooters.

3 Likes

Yes. TorqueDrive 2WD will work with SixShooters, just avoid any hills an all-you-can-eat buffets. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Appreciate this thread, thank you Jerry.

I own a Carvon SDR that’s at @Psychotiller Ranch; the plan was to pull the SDR out of the Evo platform and move it into something smaller and lighter.

@LEVer I commend you on bringing Carvon to market. I’ve watched your CRL video at least twenty times; inspiring vision.

@mmaner still LMAO

2 Likes

Sorry for neglecting this. Nice tut however :smiley:

His cellphone and laptop. He forgot the code which is why there was no communication :joy:

4 Likes

Probably @senders presale order :thinking:

4 Likes

@Blacksheep have you read this!?

1 Like

Yes thanks for all the help

1 Like

So the adapters don’t work with xl,sd or torque drives ? [quote=“topcloud, post:18, topic:69158”] Jerry [/quote]

Yes but does it fit with adapter or do I have to drill the six shooters ?

TD: braces SDR/SDXL: root canal

1 Like