Carvon EVO is coming.... sooooooooooooon

My wife surprised me with a present from california… a disposable (but diy resusable) blueberry indica pen.

The Surterra pens are also fucking amazing… and if i can figure out how to tap into that cell and charge it and eventually replace the atomizer…

sorry… wrong forum. lol

your mom’s a flux ring

when i spoke to him last week i told him everything was going to shit and people were suing. You know, to get him motivated. then we discussed the proper time to resort to cannibalism and decided that we weren’t there yet.

I just spent four days straight in mine… oh wait i actually live there… because its part of my house… i need a bigger house.

11 Likes

Jerry just gave me a deposit to build the first one. Its a 4WD 12S5P. Its going to take a little more time than the rest will because its the first one and i have to get all the jigs back out and dust everything off and those packs are big and i’m getting a new welder and 25mm wide nickel for these massive packs, but we’re about to light the fire in this board forge. The drive systems are on their way for this one as are the wheels.

We’re about to start ironing kinks out again after a long pause so bear with us.

I still have some other customs i need to finish up as well before we get this shit happening full swing but I’m staying ready for this to crank up.

15 Likes

Thanks a lot for this update, it is really appreciated ! I was checking this forum everyday to get more info ! Glad to hear that this is moving forward !

any word on the exo pros? Thanks for the updates!

Not yet. I’ll try to keep everyone updated as best I can.

Hi, Did you get any news for the EVO 2WD from kickstarter ? Hopefully you will be busy with this soon !

Any updates?

I got my Carvon EVO 4WD R which I believe is the overall best electric skateboard to date and would like to thank Damon and Jerry for making this happen for me…I’ve also made a thank you video for both of them…I have a few videos up for now on my YouTube channel but here is my 1st ride and unboxing from a 62 year old still riding longboarder lol…

17 Likes

Carvon Jerry @LEVer , @longhairedboy nice collaboration. A bigboytoys knock off for sure. @HI-DEF-DEPOT Great Vid and representation for the build. @treenutter You give the super secret project board a name yet? This drive system is meant to be under it. That would be next, next level shit.

6 Likes

@MoeStooge I’m working on it, and I agree :slight_smile: Yours will be ready soon!

4 Likes

Mmmm secret projects.

4 Likes

Omg, I wan’t a 4wd Carvon so bad. 2 things.

• It isn’t available
  • Can’t even imagine the costs after shipping, tax/import and whatever (Europe - Netherlands)

I’m in love though.

Can this board be send with a fictional price of 500 dollars? It’s not like customs would have any chance putting a price tag on this…

How about pneumatic wheels with 4 torque drive motors? OMG OMG OMG

1 Like

@longhairedboy, After watching his video, I really need the exact same build that @HI-DEF-DEPOT has. That board looks amazing. Excellent job. I will gladly send Jerry the additional amount over the $1159 that I already pledged on Kickstarter. I really hope that can happen this year.

Only thing that’s missing on the build is the LHB channels. But that would add another $1,000 to the cost

1 Like

Carvon has the adapters and you just buy the pneumatic wheels. With 4WD they even say that on their Kickstarter, not sure about 2WD how that would cope with pneumatics… But yeah :slight_smile: that is so awesome to have pneumatic wheels and no chains or belts… The very first board to have that… Tax should be 20 percent plus 1-3 percent of the price of the board. 1000 dollars for a truck with two motors is crazy… Though I still want it :smiley:

1 Like

@longhairedboy I see that you are finally pushing out some of these bad ass boards. Any update on when the Exo Pro models will ship?

2 Likes

Hi @longhairedboy is @HI-DEF-DEPOT 's board the prototype you mentioned earlier or are you finally pumping these bad boys out?

3 Likes

So I have been on Carvon website, and V4 speed drive R are sold out. Does that mean some have been put on aside for building EVO 2WD soon, maybe just dreaming but I still want to have hope. If anyone have more information about EVO 2WD from kickstarter, don’t hesitate to share please.

I think they’ve been out of stock for quite some time on the speed drives. Also looking forward to news about the drive availability

1 Like

Blockquote