Carvon EVO is coming.... sooooooooooooon

Thanks for your reply, finger crossed we will get news somehow soon ! I bet they are pretty busy fillfulling the V4 orders but still a bit sad that kickstarter investors came in second plan.

I don’t think it’s that bad yet. I am pretty keen to just get my evo though…

I’m nervous. I know nothing, and i hate waiting. The hoards are pretty much always contacting me about this and i have nothing to tell them.

Also, i would like to start building these fucking things so i can get paid. Nevermind the people who ordered them, for me its about beer, bills, and bacon.

5 Likes

At least you haven’t had to invest the 2k +AUD into it. I’ll send you a beer when you start building though if it gets my board out faster :smirk::smirk::smirk:

If you don’t already have battery packs built and EVO decks in hand, I too am very nervous. Do you really have nothing? How long is the lead time to even order in a whack of 30Q cells?

I’ll send to LHB some bacon to be in second position :). But seriously, been waiting for so long, also each news never get verified with time, so it’s like an emotion roller coaster, I wish they could give us news that are true to reality. I had high trust in Carvon, hopefully it will verified anysoon.

1 Like

You know this because you came to my shop and calculated the time it most likely took me to set up the jigs and come up with deck cutting patterns and shape an enclosure for the EVO from nothing and get it to a composits fabricator and send Jerry the bills and repeatedly test settings on the prototype… after building a prototype… and then ordering the mounting hardware and sitting on it… nevermind the loss of income due to trying to keep ready for this shit to happen at any minute, meaning not taking a fuckload of customs orders…

I may as well have ordered a few of them for myself.

12 Likes

You’re right – lhb invested more than that

Yeah, he walked right into that one lol

RIP

You haven’t been paid??

The opportunity cost is a killer as well. Think of all the jobs he vould be doing while waiting around for a prior commitment that has been severely delayed to no fault of @longhairedboy

1 Like

I’m not here to argue about who has lost more time and money. I just want what I paid for nearly 8 months ago…

1 Like

Well that pretty much sums up life. :beers::money_with_wings::bacon:

1 Like

he forgot bongs

7 Likes

I think we all just want to know that this is still happening and an actual timeframe.

@Exiledd_Top are you able to have a chat with Jerry and give us all an update a to what is actually going on?

2 Likes

interestingly enough, most of the weed is electronic now.

4 Likes

I would just appreciate an update that the XLs are in fact going to be manufactured at some point…they’re becoming more and more vaporwarey as the days go by

Ah, I needed a fun word that started with a ‘b’. Could have said bitches but I didn’t want to offend all the ladies on the forum

3 Likes

i have amassed a lovely collection of glassware that would likely find itself smashed should i publicly mass-offend the feminine demographic. While I am a feminist by choice, and by principle, It would be wrong of me not to admit I am also a feminist out of fear of reprisal… lol

11 Likes