Carvon Discussion

The wait is excruciating and the lack of communication adds to the damage. But yes, I went to the Vegas renegade with my exo pro and I’m more than happy with it. Would highly recommend that you wait for yours to come in.

4 Likes

if anyone wants a buyout ill be happy to take another

1 Like

Hi guys,

I ordered a Carvon Evo XL in May 2018, but have changed my mind and requested a refund back in August.

I’ve been unable to get through to them though, despite multiple emails + raising a refund request with the payment. Would anyone have any advice on how to get through to them? Thanks!

Go through your credit card company as a charge back for services and goods not delivered and non communication. CarvOn said email is the best way to get a hold of him so if it’s been done that would be your only option.

2 Likes

Yep, did that but they’ve told me they can’t promise me anything as it’s been more than 2 months since date of purchase.

I’ve written emails to [email protected] and [email protected] with no luck either. Fingers crossed they’ll respond eventually I guess!

2 Likes

“Nine more boards have been sent”…is that for the XLS? Do you know what’s the count for EVO boards?

I only know a little bit of the EXO Pros. The hangers that I transported to Jerry are for the XL drives. I know he’s still machining parts at his shop so I can only assume he’s making the XL drives

Why are you ignoring the backers for the evo boards???

So wrong in many levels.

I’m pretty sure he’s ignoring ALL product backers in terms of communication. Not much we can do as it’s his choice. He’s doing what he can in terms of labor and slow delivery.

I would go with your card company. jerry seems too busy to do much of anything but try and get the orders out :x

1 Like

Are you a backer? which board?

Yes I am, EXO Pro. I’ve been offered my board already but I’ve given up my spot to go to the back of the line so that others would be one spot forward. I’m not in any hurry since I have multiple boards.

16 Likes

I am also waiting on an Exo Pro ordered 12M ago via Indiegogo. I have tried asking, getting frustrated, getting angry - nothing seems to work!

This will be my first real electric board since skating as a teen 25yrs ago. All I hope is that when it finally arrives I can still ride it! From what I’ve read I am optimistic. I am looking forward to nice surprise at some point in the next 12M as I’ve totally forgotten about paying for it now.

Keep going @LEVer

Wrobz

1 Like

Respect 10chars

4 Likes

I know the feeling. I got so impatient I’ve started building my own diy board while I wait…

So anyone wana shed some light on the Carvon EVX? is this a new board the are going to be selling? Seems like its using torque drives with a drop down deck instead of the 10 to 4 of the exo.

Imo its pretty shit if he is going to market a “new” board when most “old” boards have been undelivered. Unless this is an alternate version of the exo since they ran out of decks. I will gladly accept this lol

2 Likes

Thats the board I prototyped(my personal board). Its carvon TD’s with vescs and 10s4p. Beats raptor 2 in accelaration and top speed.

4 Likes

To be clear, The “running out of decks” is not like the decks are not being produced, Jerry orders a small amount at a time I think so it’s not like he orders 300 decks at a time. Don’t ask me why he does it this way.

The pictures of the boards you post was from the LA CicLAvia even a month or so back, the TD on the left came off the production EXO and has a Psychotiller battery, the one of the left is Jerry’s personal board.

1 Like

Are they being produced? Honestly …after the first couple exos that shipped nothing has been confirmed on indegogo since. thats like 7 out of like 50 boards?