Carvon Discussion

I’m really considering getting a refund on these and getting hummies new hubs. I didn’t want to get hubs originally but damn they are crafted so meticulously…

1 Like

Why not get both

1 Like

Lol that’s probably what I’m going to end up doing…

2 Likes

Waiting for the Carvon V4 XLs to drop like.

4 Likes

Damn…glad I bought early…

1 Like

Any updates on shipping to people from this groupbuy? Some pics appeared on Instagram…

I heard the SpeedDrive R are shipping and the SpeedDrive XL are waiting for flux rings and silicone sleeves, which should arrive this week.

Dreaming of all of the ankle-breaking torque I’m going to have waiting2

3 Likes

Do you guys think Jerry would be okay with me ordering a Speed drive R and then hours later applying this upgrade ($100) to get the XL. :joy:

2 Likes

i anxiously await these drives… i just went for the speedR, mostly for the top end.

1 Like

Yes, I think so

1 Like

What I don’t get is why the XL is still priced at $749, but this way it’s $699. Lol.

Does the complete Evo from Carvon use HW6, FOCBOX’s, or VESC 4 for its ESC, or is it something entirely different?

When it says “out of stock” the price listed is effectively meaningless. If Jerry ever puts it for sale, he will probably set the price at that time. If he has the SD R listed and the R → XL upgrade listed for sale, I wouldn’t think he’d mind if you did that. But I don’t know.

1 Like

ok so i dont have the money in my account right now (its im my damn hand) for the sd-r so iv gone ahead and bought the upgrade and will buy the sd-r asap hopefully tonight

1 Like

ordered :smiley: @Exiledd_Top i ordered the sd-r after the sd- to xl upgrade btw just to be sure alls good pm’d you

2 Likes

I asked jerry last time and I paid no taxes when I recieved my motors. I am in France

1 Like

Any news on when the order will be delivered ?

Coming up on a month of “Pre-Shipment”, at this rate ill be getting these for winter…

1 Like

Maybe we can update this with info regarding who got tracking info, who’s drives are being shipped and or arrived?

Editl; this links seems to work

1 Like