Carvon Discussion

I remember seeing the last group buy a month after I bought my drives from a member who already got them and thinking I should have waited a bit longer. Now I’m glad I didn’t, and it super sucks he did this to everyone who now essentially threw away their money.

Im in LA and due an XD, i may be able to show up to court in Pasadena, just let me know in advance what date.

3 Likes

Cool. I’ll have to put you on as a plaintiff and then if you can’t make the date I’ll have to alter the claim. I’ll PM you for additional info when we find out who else wants in.

@MrHappy I also sold my XL spot before shit hit the fan. However, the buyer (which never received the XL) lives Amsterdam and can’t go to court here. Since I paid and he paid me, I’m able to represent him in court. The rest of the money I’m sueing for is because the V4 that I did receive is defective and he refused to fix it.

The guy I sold em to got his set, and I’m all the way in Chicago. I would’ve been down to road trip to Cali to do the court case if he never got em.

Ok so we have about 4 or 5 people now. When @theheck signs back on, I’m sure he will want in as well. This will leave us with $4000 for any other CA residents wanting in.

Depending on the date I may be able to make it. I put in 1659.

What can we do as a community to make our fellow riders whole if this doesn’t pan out?

I have reached out to Jerry several times to offer him help but no response. I feel for the guy since I too had trouble scaling up production but luckily I did not spend any capital on outsourced production and was able to refund customers that did not want to wait for an indefinite time line.

Im sure that if Jerry would come back and humble himself we could band together and rectify the situation using what he has left in parts.

@Wallgreeens I will keep trying to get in contact with him in an attempt to get your drives if nothing else :crossed_fingers:

@Michaelinvegas do you still have an inside line to get in contact with Jerry?

8 Likes

Seems like way too much money has been lost for a reasonable solution to be possible, but I would love to see it happen. I’m out a bit over $1800 but would be willing to cut my losses and take anything at this point.

He’s shown multiple photos of a pile of drive parts. IIRC @Exiledd_Top collaborated. They seemed so close to done…

@chaka thanks for making the effort.

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to start this new case

As do I. He’s just not answering or responding.

1 Like

So is Carvon officially out of the game?

1 Like

Carvon has taken money from customers and delivered nothing in return. A lot of these people have been waiting literally for years and many are in for thousands of dollars. The owner has been unresponsive for months. I will let you figure it out.

5 Likes

from what I heard he said “fuk esk8, escooter is where the money is” and that was the last time we heard of Jerry

5 Likes

Damn that’s fucked up. This sort of thing happens and then I’ll see him respond in a thread but I guess it’s final this time.

Sorry guys :confused:

that sounds odd, is there a source for this?

Just another example about the dangers of crowdfunding…

I’m working on exporting the audio from the source (not Jerry talking, rather, someone who Jerry spoke to about business plans in person). it’s an 8 minute story. gonna post in private

2 Likes

Check messages. I shared it with a few of you.

1 Like

just msg’d you on telegram!

1 Like