Carvon Discussion

Carvon can’t get anything delivered so he can hardly be called a vendor. Right?

Found loophole. Commence bashing :grin:

14 Likes

That was a good one

I’m calling BS on Carbon being a ‘vendor’ they were at some point not now!

2 Likes

Sorry bad jokes

2 Likes

Haha. If theres anyone who can scare him out of his hole its you humdinger.

I hope him the best n he figures his finances

3 Likes

And everyone else’s who trusted him…

9 Likes

27 Likes

Woohoo! Everyone let loose, the game is on.

6 Likes

Sometimes. Late at night when I can’t sleep because I am having nightmares about warfare and death, I think about Jerry.

I think about what might happen if I randomly saw him at a bar.

I feel my blood boil and my heart race. I can feel the warm red elixir dripping down my finger tips after a good bout.

Then I smoke a bowl and am not thinking about actual fucked up shit anymore, just that Jerry is a dick and it really isn’t a big deal, even though it kind of is because of the scale.

Thanks Jerry for the PTSD therapy. It really means a lot. Only cost like $700 for a fairly regular distraction from other worse thoughts.

Good lookin out brotha!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

24 Likes

I´m so happy that my credit card payment was not approved every time i tried to order 2 kits of carvon direct drives, and when i finally fixed the problem ( my card didnt allow payment outside eu) it was sold out :smile: Remember how angry i was at the time it didn’t work and it later was sold out haha

14 Likes

Seeing that this :poop: storm is where’s its at now i guess I can divulge this. At some point Jerry mentioned that he was going to exit out to the esk8 business because scooters is where the money is. I think he was going to put direct drives in the rear and since scooter in the front. Idea is that the front can be converted to take skate trucks so it can be turned into an esk8. But still not sure how far he went with that idea.

5 Likes

Ok. So I’ve been extremely busy finishing my masters thesis and publishing a paper, at the same time as teaching 5 classes. I completely dropped the ball and missed the court date. I hadn’t served him yet, so it would have acted as a reset request. Had I mailed them 10 days in advance I could have avoided the whole thing. So my original case, and court fees are gone. I am calling the court tomorrow to see what the rules are for me opening another case with a different dollar amount and additional plaintiffs. Hopefully since I never served him they won’t have a problem with paying again, and getting it going again.

It looks like the maximum we could sue him for in small claims is $10,000. Double check this. Past that amount we would go to a different court and have to involve pricey lawyers.

So who wants in? The courthouse we have to go to is in Pasadena California. It’s near Los Angeles.

I’m claiming $1350 leaving $8650. Keep in mind that even if we do all this, he’s likely not going to be found to be served. If he is served, he probably won’t show up to court. However, if he does, it will be an open and shut case.

@Mikenopolis @theheck

3 Likes

I got about 2200 sunk into Carvon…

I’m in for showing up to court in Pasadena as long as a date is provided early enough for me to request for time off at work

2 Likes

I haven’t been on this thread for a long time, holy shit what happened. After like 6 months for me I gave up, filed a paypal claim, talked to Jerry, and got my money back. Sad that this is what Carvon has become.

4 Likes

Indeed. Total shitstorm… Hope you guys will get your dollars back.

I don’t care about the money as much as I care about making an adult be an adult

10 Likes

Well said…

Where are you?