Carvon Discussion

Well when I filed the small court claim they make you file an amount. At the time I put $1300 which would pay for the XL drive that was never sent, and the needed repairs on the broken drive. At the time I didn’t realize there were court fees, server fees, and the worst is traveling 400 miles to go to court and change court dates.

2 Likes

dang. Yeah, probably not worth your time and stress even

Whats @moon website?

Theholeofthemoon.com

3 Likes

He hasnt been here since dec of last year. Either hes been out of the game or dosnt want to be involved with the Carvon blow back. It would be nice to know what he knows though.

1 Like

He still sell parts??? The website is not working

I’m sorry maybe @moon can help

I’m only selling parts privately right now

2 Likes

Do you have a post that is a centralized way to share what youre capable of making?

I know of the moonbeams and gear drive

I wanted to at least peruse your website, too bad it doesnt exist :man_shrugging:

There’s something in the works, where people can sell stuff they make to the diy market.

Patience young one.

4 Likes

Gummers is talking about the internet, it’s coming

5 Likes

Hi @Chase. I have $1750 out of my bank because of this scam. I live in the Bay Area. I would be willing to drive to SoCal to attend court meetings, help with testimony, even help pay legal fees. I feel terrible being treated this way by a person. I hate being taken advantage of. It’s not fair to any of us. And as the saying goes, justice does not exist in the world unless we create it. Message me if you would like help. If you prefer to persue your case alone, that’s okay too, but I would seriously appreciate updates. I’m not sure that I’m ready to take legal action myself as an individual (I have no experience with the court system, I’m 25 and I’m busy with a job that’s important to me) so I’m very happy that someone else has taken legal action, and I’m very willing to support you in it. @Mikenopolis, thank you for your consistent updates and insights.

7 Likes

Can I get an award now? Pretty please?

2 Likes

It would certainly help. The case date has to be reset anyways. I’m going call the court tomorrow and ask what the rules are for adding you on/modifying my initial claim. To be honest, neither of us are likely to be able to find him for the server but if you want on board I’m happy to have you.

2 Likes

@Chase Add me too. I’m an hour away!

3 Likes

I figured since this is the Carvon discussion, it belongs here

1 Like

Hey I have this wound. Would you rub some more salt in it for me?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that guy is just using the board to advertise his scooters.

2 Likes

is it wrong that I hope these Chinese companies are shafting Carvon as much as they shafted all the pre-order people

1 Like

I think that Carvon is already getting shafted by non Chinese brands anyway…

2 Likes