Carvon Discussion

I’ma apologize but before I do…

Is basically what you just did lol

Lhb, or damon whoever you want to refer to them as - as far as I know-has done their part for Jerry, with the parts that weren’t sent over with instructions to be built

I also understand that Damon has alot of these parts left over, but unless they’re v3 or previous, I’m not interested. Everyone raves over these koowheel drives and I can’t imagine why 🤷 and if they are v3, unless that’s the one you ordered, would you even want it?

2 Likes

I’m confused as to why these guys think Damon/Dave and their business’ made bad decisions. As far as anyone here can see they got sent parts, then got paid to build X amount of boards, then they built X amount of boards. Nobody should assume that they have a millions hours of free time and are to build boards for free. Both have their own customers and builds to do on top of what Jerry had arranged.

I had a 2WD order that I managed to switch out for two sets of drives before the Jerry went completely dark. Let’s hope they last forever…

3 Likes

I was trying to align the adapter but it got stuck somehow. Any suggestion to either get it our or realign it?

1 Like

Maybe use a large gear puller? Auto parts stores may let you borrow one

1 Like

Yes be very gentle. Do not use force. Id has my Abec adapters get stuck on me multiple times. You need like a three arm prong.

The thing is that the gap is too small for a geared puller :frowning:

Buy a cheap one and grind or file down the teeth to make them sharper?

1 Like

Can anyone here help me get my hands on a spare hall sensor for my v4’s? They have been broken for a year and I could never reach Jerry or anyone from carvon. Anyone been able to reach through? Seems like the company closed down…

About these piles of leftovers. Anything of “worth”? Any chance you’ve documented what’s around for @Chase and his court case? I’m no lawyer and I don’t know if Jerry has filed for bankruptcy or not, but I think we have a right to the parts at the very least.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20190422-162322

Seems like one of my hall sensor is not working? How should I fix this?

Edit: I yanked the adapter out at the end

Hi there any update on my order ? not received anything yet - not even an update.

I don’t think anyone has good news to give to you man…

4 Likes

I’ve heard in PM’s that this thing is dead in the water … Any more comments from other users ?

It is dead in the water, and there’s basically no chance of you getting a drive. If you read through this huge thread you’ll see plenty of comments by people other than myself. Since I am attempting to sue him, a lot of people send me pms with their experiences to use in case I’m actually able to find him to serve him.

Hate to say it man but your now apart of the “I got fucked by Jerry club”. There’s a lot of us here

6 Likes

Thanks for feedback :smiley:

1 Like

Not cool. ELofty seller has been nothing but great.

2 Likes

Only speculation. Jerry did sink our money into Chinese manufacturers. Makes me wonder what happened to that money and things that were being made.

Also Jerry. Used to offer great customer service back in the day

2 Likes

Maybe you have a shadow link to Carvon and know more about where the money went than you are letting on.

Only speculation.

1 Like

Finally got some money back from paypal. Disappointed that we never heard from @Michaelinvegas during this whole ordeal. Also the title of this post should be changed to “Official Carvon v4 Group Buy (Not Completed) most orders never shipped” . That is an accurate title, to say that it was “Completed” is a lie/misleading. I wish @moderators would edit this, so that if someone new, scrolls through posts on this site regarding carvon, they would at least see that something went terribly wrong with this group buy at a glance.

3 Likes

My link to Carvon/Jerry is that I was a customer of his V2.5, V3 and V4 SD drives and a EXO Pro complete board. I went to demo rides and group rides where he planned or attended. I knew his number and address. I’ve been to his shop and saw the shelves and floor of drives in the making.

He’s not on the internet much so I would text him about group rides and CicLAvia events (close to his house) and we would meet up, ride and chat about his business. I also know the guys that helped him in various aspect of Carvon so I have a lot of those “Don’t tell anyone” blurbs about his plans.

But in all honesty, Jerry is the only one who knows where the money is or was spent on. Last I heard (December?), it was a % deposit to a factory in China that was going to produce the Meepo/Wowgo looking board with Carvon TD drives.

@mmaner @anorak234 - What do you guys think? Should this be changed to “Carvon Discussion” or something along those line? It’s pretty apparent now that Jerry/Carvon is not a business we can trust. Despite the no vendor bashing rule, many paid customers are just speaking the truth.

3 Likes