Carvon Discussion

Great builder but can’t deliver :thinking:. Who is ever going to trust you again? So what he builds a few parts but he screw over a lot peps. You mikenopolis should stop defending him. It’s not your job or are you really him? He’s done in this industry. Don’t know how you can fork over 1700 and two years down with no board " just bad business". SCAM!

Ummmm not sure where you’ve been or if you know who I am and where I stand. But I’m not defending him. I’ve done by best to help others in regards to CarvOn in the past. If has done some good but as I’ve said before, I can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

I was talking about his V1, 2 &2.5 days

9 Likes

What? Conspiracy Theory much? Stop trippin.

Carvon sucks, but that’s not Mike’s fault.

9 Likes

Wow fucking shit show

2 Likes

Watch all the hummy hubs hand made delivered that how you do business sham

1 Like

I look at “elofty” and wonder. :thinking:Jerry is that you?

9 Likes

I don’t think jerry lives in Shenzhen, but that’s what I think of every time I see it on eBay

1 Like

Is elofty bad at business too fuck sake

I’m just playing!

Before Jerry disappeared he was working on having a Shenzhen factory manufacture Torque Drives and EXO boards. If he’s got money invested in that, then he would need to release it to make money. If the CarvOn name is no longer trusted then… you see where I’m heading?

But all jokes of course.

2 Likes

I’m a deep pocket dumbass who spent $3K on a Carvon and never got it either. None of my emails were ever answered. I eventually filed a fraud complaint with PayPal. They sent 4-5 emails and none were answered and I got my money back. Now to your other point: Is LHB credible? No. Not if you deal with thieves. Don’t buy Carvon or anyone who works with them cause they know he’s ripping people off but they’re still getting something out of it so they look the other way. Complicit. And did I learn something and not spend $3K on something frivolous or give it to charity like a normal human…no… bought a Bajaboard and it’s awesome!

1 Like

Woah going at Damon like that…

Prepare your butthole :joy:

LHB has been nothing but good to me, and many other members. Your argument is similar to someone saying an auto body shop is bad because they supports a product that couldn’t hold itself above water

LHB has been around for years, and I really doubt this is all his (lovingly) twisted brain thought of for a get rich quick scheme. Lol.

7 Likes

Screenshot_20190322-084519 Screenshot_20190322-084532

3 Likes

Dude bro.

LHB offered to help the floundering Jerry put shit together because he saw disappointed peeps and is generally a winged angel complete with flowing locks of amazeballs. Also level 47 Paledin builder which so faster and better than…dare I say 99.99 % the rest of us. Mike too has been nothing but great. Let’s keep anger focused on the person ( or alias ) that is responsible.

Eskate love brother…

Unless you are a ghosting fool running around with thousands of othera cash *cough cough JErry cough

6 Likes

His name is real. You can look up his last name on his business license. Part of me wants to post his last name, home address/office address in North Hollywood, and phone number…but it will get removed by the moderators for violating his privacy… After court on Monday I’ll see what necessary steps need to be taken to finish this mess. Honestly I can’t wait to put it all behind me and stop letting this company continue to effect my life.

10 Likes

Please let update us on what his excuse is. Really wondering how CarvOn went from a good brand to this crap.

Wow, just WOW! You are slightly forgiven since you are relatively new to this circle. For those who don’t know, CarvOn’s direct drives have been around for a long time which is why the non shipping products are V4s (V1, V2, V2.5 & V3’s has been fulfilled). In the past, Jerry has been pumping out drives and having mostly happy customers who usually got support if they asked. I see Jerry in person at group rides here and there as we are roughly 40 miles apart which is how I got to know him. He responded to me in a more timely manner than most of the people here which is why I offered to help with certain correspondence, but at the end of the day, this is all talk if he didn’t actually ship out the product. LHB (Damon) and PSYCHOTILLER (Dave) were commissioned to build the EVO and EXO Pros respectively. They are paid by Jerry for one or a few builds at a time, but most of the parts needed are purchased and shipped to them by Jerry. If Jerry doesn’t do his part, Damon and Dave has nothing to work with, thus you cannot blame anyone other than Jerry/CarvOn. LHB and PSYCHOTILLER are very stand up men who take pride in the business they built in this industry unlike CarvON that decided to do this.

9 Likes

I can confirm this. @Mikenopolis attempted to help me get in touch with Jerry when I first started trying.

How did I finally get a response with his phone number? Because in the subject line of the emails I put in all caps “Coming to your office to get answers “. He doesn’t want to have to see you in person which is why he responded to @Mikenopolis and myself because we live close enough to North Hollywood to show up…which I did several times.

I have met @psychotiller personally on several occasions and even discussed the carvon issue. He’s a good and honest person. Getting customers their products at reasonable times does weigh on him…unlike Jerry. When getting involved with Jerry, he had no idea Jerry would develop into such dick cheese.

So as a disappointed customer of Carvon, I still don’t blame those who initially worked with him. We all made the mistake of trusting the bastard.

5 Likes

I agree Bajaboard is awesome. More important a a reliable company.

Somebody provide Jerry’s full name, address or business address. I need to file FTC. If enough of us do it. They might file law suit against him.

Start with Google, “Run Playback Carvon Skateboard” and you’ll get to it

Hi Mike - I see your point. Let me try and clarify it this way: You know LHB as a person. My comment was more about LHB as a business entity. A business’s reputation will be affected by the partners and vendors they work with. So Damon is probably a stand up guy, but LHB made a bad business decision by working with Carvon. My intention was not to disrespect Damon. Apologies on my part if I made a personal attack.