Carvon and EXO Boards. They won't deliver. Have I been scammed?

Because I used PayPal I’ve filed a claim through them rather than a chargeback with my credit card. Paypal is much slower. So far 4-5 emails or contacts have been sent to Carvon via PayPal with no responses. It’s not just customers they’re not responding to. If they’re ignoring payment processing companies they’re not going to be in business long. Carvon LLC has until 11/30/18 to respond - so I’ll update you with the result. In the meantime why aren’t you pulling your order??

I talked with @LEVer yesterday on the live chat He told me that all the boards will be shipped before the end of the year.

1 Like

I’d rather have the product than a refund - but he needs to communicate with me (and all of us with overdue orders) and verify that. I have patience to wait until the end of the year (not a day over). The non-responses just sound like a company going out of business and I’m worried about losing $3K.

I was talking about the EXO pro for the IGG backers If you are a kickstarter backer I don’t know

I don’t know where else to go. Mods locked my other thread regarding this and I can’t get any update from Jerry @LEVer . Someone referenced this thread and I am posting here.

I ordered Carvon motors on 11/8/2015. Jerry shipped me motors on 1/13/2016. I worked with Jerry to swap for V2 motors and shipped them back. Since then, it’s literally been over 2 years trying to get him to respond. He would say, I’ll ship you v3 motors. Then a year later v4. And constantly missing dates. Then suddenly, no responses now for 10 months. I’ve tried his Instagram, Facebook, Carvon website chat, and email. Every method of reaching him has had no response!

I’ve been out of a motor for 3 years now!

1 Like

literally 60 seconds of searching…

1 Like

@Lm1616 that looks like a 5.5 - 2.1mm jack. @jlabs sells a 10s 3A charger, BUT I don’t know if the Koowheel BMS can handle that.

https://buildkitboards.com/collections/accessories/products/3a-charger

1 Like

Yes zero news about kickstarter orders… They were made before IGG if I remember. Jerry does nothing for us not to worry about loosing our money. I understand he cannot reply everybody but a global update message on KS takes a few minutes. I start to worry also about a European battery builder who is 4 monthes late and became incredibly less reactive by email after paiement than before… It is clear that I am not an isolated case. Don’t you think that we should warn other forum members? I don’t understand why we have to keep silent here about it…

@LEVer care to reply on this issue? :point_up:

2 Likes

His recent updates on the other thread are encouraging. Obi wan Jerry, you are our only hope

1 Like

Things are moving forward here at CarvON. We will address all our customers questions and orders as soon as we get to it. We are currently ramping up our production and customer service team. In the meantime @LEVer will be updating in the forums about production, product development and shipments.

3 Likes

Update : No reply from Jerry when I ask for reimbursement. Same silence from kevin dark after 4 monthes except to tell me one month ago that my “name was accidentally lost from the list and battery will be sent asap”

Depending on how you paid, Jerry isnt your only method of getting your money back. Dont forget you can charge back via your CC company, or even dispute it via Paypal, if needed.

2 Likes

@Lm1616 Where did you get that 10S 1.55A charger?

edit: found it, a Koowheel charger

1 Like

Thanks I just started Paypal dispute to get money back from Kevin (they will not reimburse the evolve BMS i sent too). From what I read in this forum and others, I am not an isolated case and I wonder whether it legally qualifies as fraud I ll try with CC company, for Jerry

@darkkevind sort this out

2 Likes

Have you tried the chat on the Exoboard site? If you penetrantly call them on the chat they will respond. I just got myself a refund one week ago. https://www.exoboards.com Just watch out for the local time and they are doing lunch breaks.

1 Like

Kevin s desperately silent. So sad…

Man, that’s sucks brotha … dude did the same to me and a lot of other people,… but he claims no one waits 2-3 months for his battery :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:… … oh wait he’s doing us a favor :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: I would never recommend that dude to no one…

3 Likes

That’s not 2-3 monthes. I paid 5 monthes ago…