Carbon Truncated Tesseract // 10S3P 25R // Dual 6364 SK3 // 218mm Extended Calibers // MBS Wheels

Hey guys, thought i’d start a build thread for my new board. I’ve ordered most of the parts, but am waiting for a fair few things to be in stock or ship.

Deck: Carbon Truncated Tesseract Enclosure: TBA Trucks: 218mm Extended Calibers Wheels: 100mm MBS All Terrain

ESC: 2x VESC 4.12 Motor: 2x SK3 6364, either 190kv or 213kv Pulley/Gears: 15mm 15t/36t kit from johnny_261

Misc Parts: SuPower 10s 60A BMS, Vedder antispark switch, Modded GT2B.

Looking forward to starting this build, will post some pictures of what I have so far when i get home.

Why are you going for the truncated Tesseract? You don’t like tails? ( Got the cantellated tesseract)

I love the tesseract, but i don’t care for tails. Was going to go with a jet spud (26") but I the truncated tesseract is still pretty short, with a ton of grip, really locks you in.

I am building my board right now and tried the board out the last couple of days without anything on. DAMN, it’s a really nice board and you can lock your foots in hard :smiley:

Sweet deck! Gotta go with a carbon enclosure… @MasterCho comes to mind

Yeaaaa, I bought my enclosure from him and waiting for it now :3

Its going to be a nice build. I built a tesseract with a master cho. Love it. Here’s some pics. http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/1st-build-never-summer-dual-r-spec-6355-10s4p/13473/33?u=seanhacker