🇨🇦 Canada 🇨🇦 ROLL CALL / City and Province... who's where?

Edmonton AB

1 Like

Nice! I do believe I’m the third but it’s funny that I met up with @Lionpuncher before any Calgarians lol.

1 Like

Hey man, welcome to Edmonton! Late i know. Downtown isn’t the best place but there’s trails around there along the river valley that are smooth and paved and quite satisfying to ride! I think we should get a group ride together here soon. @Wolfcola has one organized through the meet up app.

1 Like

In Edmonton, as well :grin::grin:

@Jasonkj3217 @Lionpuncher @BoredatWork That makes 6 here in YEG, right? What kind of Board to you have? DIY or Pre-Built ones?

Montreal, QC

1 Like

@HansWurst90 i have a diy setup. I’m making a meepo style hub drive board for my sis at the moment, and then planning a mini build on an old school deck. What kind of board you building on?

Also heads up to the Calgary folks, there’s a dude selling a ton of tourqueboard stuff on KIJIJI. @Erodrellyn

Shit there’s so many Edmonton people on here we up to like 5 or 6 now lol that’s about 3x as many as I ever thought lol. Might be worthwhile to organize a group ride or something soon.

1 Like

I have a kit from diyeboard.com. I just need to vacuum from my enclosure and then I’m ready.

1 Like

I just came from Leduc, South if Edmonton and spotted someone riding a DIY board. Hopefully he’s here in the forum. :grin::grin:

1 Like

Leduc has a sick paved trail in their park! Edmonton is blowing up! Haha Ill text @Wolfcola and see where he’s at.

Get on it buddy. Let’s get this started!

Ya Leduc has some smooth roads

Do you mind sending the link by pm, I can’t seem to find it with just that keyword.

Thanks for the link, looks like he’s got a whole setups worth

To all my Alberta peeps, if you are ordering from toqueboards/diyelectric please pm me. I only need a couple of wires and some adapters and honestly don’t want to pay 40$ shipping. If I could piggyback on someone’s order I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance.

Wires and adapters can likely be made or ordered from Amazon and Ali. Pm me with the exact stuff. We’ll work something out

Finally! Glad to see another 604er here!

1 Like

If any of the Vancouver peeps is after some gear, i have pretty much a complete single 6364 board that i’m willing to part with.