Buying Torqueboards wide trucks with free shipping

you’re also not a regular.

Where I can see my “status”?

I’d buy a set to if pos? Am in uk.

I think that I just order one for myself since there don’t seem to be enough intrest.

I’m interested, seriously

I’m interested also, I don’t care buying just 1 if someone has it.

still interested

Okay. I just add one pair of trucks in a shopping cart and it said that shipping is now 40 dollars!! Two days ago it was 25 dollars…

Whats the current state of art?

1. Everything is settled with psychotiller?
  2. Only a regular needed?

If I’m correct last GB is done for a while ago and this one needs Regular member so we can realise this.

Worth noting that US sales tax should be deducted by since they are not supposed to collect it for international orders, so the actual price should be up to 16% lower. Since for an order of that size duties and VAT are going to be paid on import, it makes sense to at least try and claim that.

Alternatively, if they don’t want to do that, the person that handles the group order could ask them to misdeclare the piece value, like they do for individual orders, so that less VAT/duties are paid to counter the above extra charge. Obviously the right way is to deduct the sales tax, but it’s more important that the buyers don’t get charged more than they should.

I had a short chat with @DeathCookies and he is going to info us more after TB answers to him.