Buying Torqueboards wide trucks with free shipping

I would be interested in one set. No rush, end of Nov fine with me. But I’m now lost on the solution for delivery: if @monkey32 takes them back from US, why are they landing in Switzerland? @bigben are you ordering on your side or did you just st give up?

By the way @monkey32 could you also take me back a pair of 15 deg Khiro risers? Can’t find them in Europe :wink:

15 euro’s would be the tracked priority shipping and you’d have them by the end of October)

If monkey gets them then they don’t land in Switzerland, they will only see the Swiss land if I buy them for you guys) and I am ahaha

1 Like

Does anyone here know about a service or whatever called freight forwarding? I have read something about it on the Internet but cant find anyone doing it as a service… maybe it is illegal I dont know :smiley:

You are saving for the end of the world with billions of coakroaches and a few TB truck sets!

I would be interested in 2 sets but I´m a bit confused about who´s getting them.

If @monkey32 is willing to bring them, then I´m in. I don´t mind waiting until Nov. @monkey32 maybe doing a group buy like the FocBox´s? :wink:

I already have a bunch of extra khiros I’ll sell you at cost.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll do a group buy. Let me confirm that I am going home for Thanksgiving ( end of today) then if so I’ll start a euro buy for trucks…and maybe other stuff and link the post to this thread…if you want them sooner follow these gents.

No import fees and no trans-atlantic shipping if you wait till late Nov. with me. I’ve have two successful GB bringing FOC BOXs to Europe…

1 Like

@torqueboards runs a sound business and pays taxes and whatnot…pretty sure lying about value of international shipping is not something he is interested in doing as it can really hurt the business if caught.

I’m in Madrid, so shipping from me is dirt cheap. Can’t control when I take the 800 euro trip to the states ( holidays only)

I don’t think it is illegal but not sure.

Ok, cool. I know other companies have claimed such.

Just to clarify, that’s a bit off. We do not use a gift option for sending out packages international. We may put a lower value amount but it is not a gift option. If your package is opened and they search for the real value. You will have to pay for import tax. Unfortunately, that is not something we control. Richard has been corrected.

It costs us anywhere from $60-$120 to ship to EU/AUS. Very expensive :cry: Definitely, far more than the $40 flat rate which we charge.

You can let them put a letter in the box. In the letter you let them write it is a gift for you and you’re friend or something

• Do they give a disscount when you order more pieces?

I’m in for a set

Super interested, I’m in no rush.

@torqueboards will these fit 2 6374 SK3 motors by any chance?

@Martinsp How much do I need to pay and whom am I paying?

@Youssless Haven’t tried but I doubt it. They are much longer than 74mm. With our motors, you can fit Dual 6374 and 15mm wide pulleys which we also have.

Though its no good to you now, I’m looking to upgrade my board to a dual drive when I’m back from travelling in SE Asia. Got my wife’s motor and VESC from you as well as my own VESC. I like to really push hardware and I have to say its stood up well.

You may very well be sending me two motors and two sets of 15mm drive trains in a few months

1 Like

Very good! I’ll wait for your GB then :+1:

I might get my pair bought by @BoostedBuilder today, if so, I would not wait for any GB. I have to say, end of Nov is a bit late for my project.

I dont lie) thats what I was told and that’s what I said here))