Bourgogne-Board | Arbor Axis 40" | BERGMEISTER AT Wheels | Supercarve GT truck | 5065 140kV | Dual FSESC4.20 | 10s 5Ah | GT2B 3D print

That’s really massive with those Iso6B chains ! Like it !

3 Likes

Hey e-riders !

I’m waiting for another VESC :neutral_face: … still doesn’t find the 4th one …

But, finally, I got a little ride on a dry road :blush:

I really need more power and safety than this dual4.20 for the quattro!

Not so much km done yet (<50), but this wheels are just what I would expect ! Road in bad condition, stony path, dirt road, grass, paved street, wet … etc.

Also, I haven’t started the enclosure yet, the print is finished but now I have to mod it as mold. Hope to find time maybe next week, meanwhile, I can not help but ride :v:

3 Likes

Hey e-riders !

Always more witty, muddy and freezy roads ridden on Bgm ! I have not yet passed the 100kms but I get closer. I will maybe tighten the chain, normally I do it after the first ride (or 1 or 2 battery pack) but I just wanted to ride, if I touch it I will want to clean it :smile:

If you are patient enough and very brave, you will be able to admire (or rather glimpse) the athlete in a magnificent old schooool ski suit, speeding on trail, showing the overflowing capacity of the Dual FSESC 4.20 (well, the pedestrian walkway has a bow shape, it is very tiring to climb in walking - DAM! One more week I guess and I should get the last vesc),… with incredible piloting attempt (burn, skid), and at the end I turn in a very tight circle on a small circle with a child’s play… admire (or not) :rofl: Good luck :

In addition, there is no music this time but the sound shouting the sulfateuse!!

I will come back to you when I have the last Vesc to pass the move to the Quattro, or for a new return on the Haggy Bergmeister (Bgm) once the first 100 kilometers traveled.

Good luck and good week to all :v:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Didnt you design a 3d pulley print for tb218?

1 Like

:blush: thanks @topcloud

And yes Simon :wink: directly designed from the Haggy universal 60t adapter to integrate a bearing at the right place for TB218mm

Some explanation here :

And the folder if you want to test it.

@riverside.rider is working on making some in POM :+1:

1 Like

Ok e-rider,

I can stop building different setups in my mind, and I find some interesting change to make according to my needs :

• Keep this little city build, lightweight and simple = Stay on dual rear
  • Change Dual FSESC 4.20 > dual ESCape (I guess)
  • Change the Racerstar 5065 140kV > my best motor, running since 2017 : Overion 6374 130kV enclosed
  • 10s 5Ah > 12s …Ah
  • Chain > GD
  • Evolve Supercarve trucks > RKP trucks

Of curse, this means I will set the originally planned Quattro setup somewhere else :wink:

I’ll update the title and the first post as soon as I start. Can’t wait !!!

:v: :yum:

1 Like

Another cruising around in AT :blush:

And a last pic of the chain drive before the upgrade (I enjoy a little time as it is almost snowing) :

Good WE e-riders :v:

4 Likes

Kewl ride brotha

2 Likes

Thanks a lot mate :blush:

I really really need this for sure !

And … rebuild my e-MTB soon !!! !!! Haaaaa !!! ^^

Got some little surprises for you guys in the upgraded version coming! I hope you will like and love as much as I enjoyed doing it, being inspired by you all! :v:

2 Likes

Hey e-riders !

Before the upgrade, another evening ride video for waiting :

:v: :smile: Enjoy !

It’s snowing since the start of the week, but it doesn’t stop the after-work rides! I just can’t smoke wheels like every day :blush:

6 Likes

Like I said earlier :crazy_face:

It starts calmly:

Then

The party begins !!

I will upload a video towards the end of the week :v:

6 Likes

What air pressure are you running?

Hey Simon, I ride low pressure, like around 2bars (<30psi).

1 Like

:cold_face: Here is a poor short vid on part of the snow-less peacefull cruising …

The setup is dissociated :blush: it’s the DIY party this WE!

3 Likes

Hey hey hey e-riders !!!

:star_struck: And I’m super exciting !!!

More to comes during the WE :v: :wink:

EDIT: where can I find a listing of the different edditing tools that I can use here, like to underline a text, to strike it, to put in title format etc ?? Thanks for your help !

3 Likes

Google “markdown formatting”

1 Like

Thanks you a lot @nuttyjeff !! it works :blush: !

4 Likes

@Riako am I missing something? How are you using nano drive with bergmister wheels?

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: no mate ! You’re perfectly right. I was playing with the drive since last week, because of this :

And since I do not have a Kegel style in 100mm or more (The TB 110mm seams great, but I don’t know if I’m gonna reuse urethane wheel for my everyday board). I had to make it happened with this awesome combo !

So, like for the chain drive on the Bgm, I made an adaptater for FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6 !!

As I plan a big update of this build, and there will only be wheels left :smile: I will start a new buildlog !!!

5 Likes