BullyDeck_37 Inch Drop Down deck Integrated Enclosure...Designing and Gauging interest for GB 😉

Oh lol! :laughing: tbe deck lools sweet! Very hard to find an integrated deck and not break the bank.

this will brake the bank I am afraid…believe me it’s really a lot of work to make it and this one is drop down. Real drop down not like 1 cm …the other small semi integrated won’t. Easier to make it.

2 Likes

it will be a pleasure to try to help you with it !
I’m not for the hexagon style … too much seen imo ^^

To much possibilities here, you want it minimalist, another idea or reference perhaps? :blush: The top will always be layered by a carbon finish ?

1 Like

ahahha man if you can help would be fantastic. Then I will cut a grip tape for you too of the design you want! The top it’s not carbon fiber now. I am not sure I will cover it becuase I would need to but the fiber, epoxy ecc… with all the other porjects I have I do not see the time. So the option are like pain it black on top and play with the piece of black grip tape or leave it wood colour and grip tape art. My original plan was to have it all wood colour but then I went for the aluminium lid so I had to painted to cover it. It’s bed liner at the bottom though. It will be paid with MAD storm so raw hanger truck :wink: For the grip tape design. Still didn’t think about it :thinking:. I still need to make the bullydeck logo (otherwise no logo no party) and the grip tape design.

1 Like

arrow_pattern

Saw this on a shirt once, pretty clever, but not sure if it’s minimalistic enough for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the input but not a big fan of arrows. Thanks man.

Edit: fan not fun :man_facepalming:

Hey Alessio, Happy if I could help you back after all your hard works! what your logo will approximatively look like ? it will be on the center of the deck? ^^ it could help me a lot to know where to go, with a little reference of anything else (trace of bully’s paws … ok absolutely not minimalist but just to know if it’s a big no ! ?) I got some design selected for a friend so I can easily show you some (he want all except minimalism :smile: ) :

… there is also a lot of geometric patterns available for our use!

I think it’s more what you’re looking for with the minimalist aspect. I’m also a big fan of the last eboosted grip that takes back the look of the enclosure :ok_hand:

I will try some little 'toshop on your last photo with some simple minimalist design … and maybe geometric pattern :wink:

1 Like

Man that’s great! Not sure if I will place the logo on top. I will engrave it for sure with laser inside the enclosure since I want to number all the decks I make so they will always be unique :wink: it’s al about details. For the logo is Ginn Ave the word Bully in a nice font and maybe a minimalistic drawing of a shardforshire bull terrier (my dog), but not sure. Geometric shapes on top would be great. I will always go for the classic style nothing pop art. Be 360 degree stealth is mandatory. Anyhow do not trouble too much, but if you can give some good ideas I appreciate a lot!

1 Like

The deck is 2.3kg (aluminium plate included) but feels way lighter because distributed along the length

2 Likes

Was mocking up griptape designs for my own board, maybe you want to use one of them for yourself.

photo_2019-05-21_12-57-31 photo_2019-05-21_12-57-24 photo_2019-05-21_12-57-14 photo_2019-05-21_13-06-53 photo_2019-05-21_13-22-41 photo_2019-05-21_13-38-13

9 Likes

These are all nice. Makes me wish I had this ability.

Thanks man for the help! I am actually lending toward a bustin look image

With the logo probably placed elsewhere.

3 Likes

A friend of mine did it in Gimp somehow, will have to ask him to teach me. :upside_down_face:

Do you mean to design the grip tape or make the laser gcode path?

Just the graphic; I’ll be cutting it by hand :sob:

1 Like

then you can use a lot of software for it Photoshop, Illustrator, Fusion ecc… I suggest to learn the one you can use for multiple purpose.

Any updates, Alessio?

2 Likes

Hi! The build is on hold because the GB,which is done with today so now can continue. I made the thread. I will now move everything to the new forum and continue from there. Stormbreaker is the name of the build BTW :grin:

5 Likes

how long until we can buy this deck???

1 Like

Hi! You should check on the new forum Esk8 news. I don’t update here so often anymore. I just received the unity back so I will finish the build soon and test it. This deck is amazing but really expensive. Not sure it will see the light. It cost me a lot to make it. For instance for the other deck I made, the Choo Choo deck, it’s now running a small GB for who asked about it. Different concept, it’s a short AT board. Anyway I wnt to first try the Bully deck and then decide of is worth it :grin: