Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

I couldn’t possible list all sizes, but I tried to pick the most common (that I thought).

Need a few more people to get an accurate sample!

1 Like

380mm​

15410584109904418593113110798994 15410584500145668197622785839750 These measurements too please! Not sure if these are the same as what you listed or if I’m just reading it wrong.

Please vote if you havnt done so already!

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day to order for the parts to arrive before Christmas!

A bunch of orders are going out today. If you want to be sure you get the parts in time, order today so I can have it ready for tomorrow.

1 Like

I have some black enclosures with wire channels (single and double stack) for hummie’s deck made by bigben. PM me if interested

4 Likes

Something special is returning on Thursday…

10 Likes

Had a small delay, but Tuesday should be a big hint :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: STAY TUNED… Going big to make up for the long break

4 Likes

Ahem ahem…

4 Likes

Happy to do business again :slight_smile: Scooped up another motor with this deal!

I am looking for beta testers, please fill out this form if interested:

Currently I am only looking for people with:

1. Working build using caliber trucks
  2. People who put a lot of miles on their boards

I will be providing free parts in exchange for your private feedback. Please dont fill out the form if you do not fit the two requirements above. In the future I may need other testers with different requirements and I will post a different form.

6 Likes

I just signed up. What are you needing tested?

Oddly enough, I don’t have a single board with caliber trucks anymore. They are all either Surf Rodz and a couple of TB 218’s.

2 Likes

Damn, might have to get the caliber build back up and running again, would love to help you out.

subbed…misread the caliber part for both being req’s… =( after i finish the 2 re-boots, then caliber is next so only a matter of time…not much tho

Technically tb218 are caliber clones

How many miles is a lot? I got a new popoca that I need to get some miles on. And will be putting the board on my table to add on the joker x braces. I have caliber trucks on my board and currently no snow or rain in the forecast except for Friday and part of Saturday.

Wait im so lost, what is the beta test for?

1 Like

If you were to hypothetically need a tester for a trampa board(in the summer)… :nerd_face:

Hello @JLabs I definitely qualify for the first one, I put about 5 miles on my board daily, but could definetly put more on if needed. Is that enough?