Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

Thanks for the super fast shipping! Received tracking 25 minutes after the order was placed!

Iā€™m not to sure yet, maybe if we do a pre order I can see if there really is enough demand

Ordered some pulleys :slight_smile:

I just wish we could muster up 20 people to preorder 15mm motor pullies with 40t. I know I would grab 4 to get things rolling. Maybe more if we get closeā€¦ I love BKB pullies and want some in 15mm!!!

1 Like

I also like them but the large Abec pulleys are kinda heavy. If you now even make them 15 wide, I think the unnecessary middle material in the center should be milled out.

Only one 6374 motor left, and FOCBOX stock is low.

Sale ends on a Sunday :blush:

I hope youā€™ve got my two set aside ! LMAO :joy:

Oh shitā€¦ no bueno

:disappointed_relieved: Iā€™ll jump off a cliff @Jlabs if you put me through this torment

Hehe I joke, I joke. I needed some hump day chuckles :rofl:

Tell me about it. Wednesdayā€™s are a bitch. :confused: currently slaving in front of a hot keyboard cranking out essays and wishing the temperature would rise above 40. Sorry for derailing the thread, PMing.

1 Like

come to Florida its 74Ā°F here :wink:

1 Like

:frowning: Iā€™ve got friends in Florida who say the same. Iā€™ll be in Houston all summer so iā€™m looking forward to that :smiley:

1 Like

I have decided that there is enough demand for Kegel/Popoca/Boa pulleys. I am doing a $5 pre order that saves you a spot, and this allows me to accurately gauge demand. When they arrive I will give you all a $5 coupon to take off the price of the pulley. These will be 36t 15mm (no exceptions, changes). I am going to hollow out the center a bit as well.

https://buildkitboards.com/products/pre-order-36t-kegel-pulley Use code ā€œprekegelā€ for free shipping on the pre order.

3 Likes

but still no 15mm flywheel? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I need it to be one SKU, and there are 4 different versions of the Pulley. If you guys can muster together 20 pre orders Iā€™d be happy to do it (there will be a small price increase due to the small quantity).

2 Likes

This is the same as the 12mm you have correct just in 15mm?

Correct!

10chars

1 Like

Is the $5 off total price or per pulley Iā€™m looking at getting 2.

1 Like

Yes that is correct