Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

Thanks for the stuff man, and the shipping refund for the second consecutive order for an additional item I forgot in the first order- my mistake but you got it. Thanks again :sunglasses:

FOCBOX’s are now in stock! Free dual mounting plate when you order two + another item from our store with code “launch”

https://buildkitboards.com/products/focbox

6 Likes

Its time for a spring sale my dudes! See the link (or your inbox) for more info!

goo.gl/b7Weib

Please share with your friends, as it would be a great time for them to start getting parts for their build!

7 Likes

Okay, so I wanted to lay everything out here for the spring sale. The web version of the flyer is here: goo.gl/b7Weib

Main Sales:

Jet Spud - $15 off - $64.95

VESC Bluetooth Adapter - 50% off - $9.99 Mini Remote - 40% off - $18.99

Promo Codes:

• Get $10 off your purchase of $180 or more, use code BKB
  • $10 off our premium build wheels with the purchase of a pulley, use code BUILDWHEELS10

New Products:

Enertion FOCBOX - $155

BesTech BMS - $48 (6s LiPo, 10s Li-ion/Lipo, 12s Li-ion/Lipo) image 15t 15mm Motor Pulley - $9.00

3 Likes

Just want to say thanks to BKB for their stuff!! Made an order, BT module works GRRrrrrreaATE and the belts / etc = quality.

Thanks BKB people!

2 Likes

:expressionless: 2 days ago I ordered a BT module… Had I known they was going to be a sale, i would have bought 4 instead of 1… Rip

3 Likes

What app is that displayed on the phone and watch?

Personally, I hate when this happens to me as well. PM me and we can work it out

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the review! :blush:

It means a lot!

1 Like

Its okay , I appreciate it am just going to save up my money for a tsg pass helmet :+1: .

Just picked up several things from your web store! Thanks for the great deals man!

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!

3 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has shown their support to BKB! It means a lot, and I feel like I can actually start scaling the business now! Yesterday was the biggest day on record, and was better than most weeks!

Big things coming up, so stay tuned!

10 Likes

I believe BKB wheel pulleys are the only ones with the spokes that register into the flywheel cores. sweet! Much easier alignment.

1 Like

I’m very excited about the wheel pulleys as well. I cannot wait to get a set of 15mm 44t!!! Please let me know when they’re available!

Ps: I’m STILL rocking one of the early 6374s!! It’s been a year, and several hundred miles.

4 Likes

Purchased like 4pm Friday, and it was already on a truck ready to come to the door. You do have great service! Can’t wait to get started on my build.

3 Likes

Unfortunate I ordered right before the sale haha.

You guys have absolutely murdered the BMS stock! Demand was even higher than I expected, so if you want one don’t wait!

3 Likes

Only 3 FOCBOX left, looks like I will be reupping the subscription. I’m not sure if I will allow pre orders yet

How long do you recon before you get Kegel Pulleys back in stock?