Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

Will those fit on tb 218’s with 12mm belts? Edit. Sorry if this was already answered I didn’t read the hole post

I’ve got 4 sets of BKB motors, never had a bad one. The cans stand up much better than any other motor I’ve used. At 109 there is not better value :grinning:.

1 Like

Is that the friggin HK mount in the front? I can’t let that stand…lil bro can’t be ridden ghetto like that :grinning:.

Also, move it.to the back, when it breaks, and it will, you wanna leave it and the motor in your wake not run over it and street face.

1 Like

The motor is total 84.3mm long (excluding the shaft). Please see the attachment as I think it will clarify some things.

bkb_motor_dwg

I dropped the price back down to $109 so anyone dosnt fell cheated as I have gotten some messages about it.\

Again sorry for the confusion, it was my fault… I was just trying to make it less confusing for everyone. Live and learn I guess

3 Likes

LOL, yup, that’s it :slight_smile:

after a few slight modifications and a little bit of truck grinding that shit is solid. it looks so badly aligned in that picture cause my wheel wasn’t all the way on :rofl:

it’s just a placeholder till I get my mount from (@akhlut, no pressure bro :wink:), he’s gone through a lot to try and get it made but hopefully his machine will end up better and more rigid in the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea sorry everyone

@JLabs is a bonehead :rofl:

1 Like

#####10fans

1 Like

Good, at least it’s not permanent.

where in the hell is that god damn fan!

1 Like

I have to say, i deserved that one :joy:

1 Like

it’s pretty damn close to being permanent lol. i’m gonna have to dremel the thing to pieces to get it off :rofl:

1 Like

I believe the fan is attached to the can on the other end, by those tiny phillips screws. Flashbacks of my poor Carvon v2.5s.

1 Like

yea i’m looking in there right now, I cannot find it :joy:

http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/2X/7/7bb0b899cb5fedf350a1ea8ecafc8b651c2434f4.JPG

EDIT omg can’t get the photos to show inline…

2 Likes

Hey Jlabs is the sale ending tonight? I’m trying to see if my friend wants these for his board

I’m not sure how much longer it will run. I have all ready sold the 8 motors that were available so if he wants them on the sale price I would say to purchase them asap.

Related but unrelated question: Is the motor easy to disassemble ? I have a 6374 BKB motor (one with the old logo) and I think something is stuck in there, there’s a grinding noise sometimes when the motor spins. I saw the snap ring on the shaft. Is there anything else to remove to be able to separate the rotor and stator ?

You just remove the circlip (snap ring) and the brass washers in order to dissasemble the older style motors.

1 Like

Oh turns out he can’t right now but rn this is still a great deal, I wish I could get these lol

All orders have shipped! I will continue the $20 off sale ($119) until 8 more are sold. Let me know if there are any questions!

3 Likes