Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

:open_mouth:

1 Like

what kind of black magic did you use to type that without needing ā€œ10charsā€?!?!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have 90mm abec clones and some enertion 12mm pulleys on the way. So couldnā€™t measure up the free space. I guess worst case ill have to get new pulleys. But not interested in running dual diagonal.

1 Like

: open_mouth :

3 Likes

8 were sold price increase by $5 for the next 8pcs

1 Like

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/c/0/c0568d2bd537220aeb90beada5b201b61c752693.JPG

I think if sk3s fit you should be able to get away with your setup

5 Likes

oh yea, forgot about that. theyā€™re literally the exact same can size as a ā€œ6374ā€ sk3

1 Like

Well itā€™s either gonna fit or Iā€™m gonna have a bunch of single 6374 builds lol

3 Likes

Awesome. Now I can sleep easy :smile: Another thing tricked off the long and expensive list. Only motor mounts to go.

1 Like

i think youā€™re forgetting a possibility :wink:

3 Likes

BTW what are some specs of these motors? Because when I was looking at APS 6374 and 6384 comparison of the same kv there was only 0.1 Nm difference or something insignificant like that. and based on some pictures from the backside I found (dont know where so I wont be able to post them) I could see that while the can is longer, the stator seemed to be ā€œdeeperā€ so not that much longer than 74s. That was APS mind you, It would be great if these were really bigger

The internal fan is on the other side of the motor

yea, thereā€™s nothing there.

So upgraded SK3 after all?

1 Like

@deucesdown @Moros they will fit TB 218mm truck like @Martinsp mentionedā€¦

@GrecoMan is a knucklehead :rofl:

4 Likes

Give me a minute here Iā€™ll try to reply to all this stuff. I just donā€™t want anyone to think Iā€™m blowing them off

2 Likes

woah there buddy :rofl:

1 Like

What exactly are you looking for? Iā€™m pretty sure they have a can size of 6374 but am looking for the design files to confirm.

I was just curious about their torque but it is rare to see this listed unfortunately