Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

Tayto? I’ll be watching IG next Tuesday.

2 Likes

The speed wobble always happens when i’m asleep ): timezones suck haha.

1 Like

I’m in Santa Clara…kind of a longshot being 50 miles away but does that work?

1 Like

I got it all sorted out, but thanks for ofdering!

2 Likes

Just crossed 500 followers on Instagram! The new speed wobble will be announced tomorrow

7 Likes

What was the need?

Did I totally miss is…was there a “speed wobble” yesterday?

Yes i posted it on the story instead of an actual picture

1 Like

Guess its time for me to actually make an inst account so i can get these updates!

I already put them on my chart this morning (my time) and the code is working that moment. While editing my shipping address etc, boom!!! Someone use the code faster than me :smile:, hell yea i can not use it anymore. Faster next time!!! :rage:

I just got caught up with the backlog of orders, thanks everyone for the support! I am running low on a couple of things, so i will be getting a new order in. Motor pulleys and motor mounts are almost out of stock so if you were thinking about getting either of them I wouldnt wait.

3 Likes

@JLabs What happened yesterday?

1 Like

Sorry man I have been to busy that I forgot! I will make up for it next week tho!

2 Likes

Get some rest man! Meanwhile I’ll stare at instagram until it happens!!

1 Like

*cough cough

6 Likes

sonufa*******

I just walked out of work when you posted it. I’ll get em next time, or the next, or never.

Thanks for giving back so much to this community though! I wouldn’t be as close to my build as I am without people like you!

2 Likes

@JLabs

AGAIN?! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m planning on doing a belt blowout on Black Friday (along with a bunch of other stuff) but I need to know what belts you peeps use. Pick Up to 3 Choices

• 245m
  • 255m
  • 265m
  • 275m
  • 280m
  • 285m
  • 300m
  • 320m
  • 330m
  • 340m
  • 350m

0 voters