Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

It fits, you can PM me if you want to talk about gearing, but do take a look at the calculator that @jlabs linked

2 Likes

A lot of you have been asking about when motors will be back in stock. I am expecting them mid next month, and want to do a pre order to sense how much demand there is. I usually donā€™t do that many pre orders, but I feel like it is necessary at this point. So for pre ordering you are getting quite a discount :blush:

https://buildkitboards.com/products/6374-190kv-motor

1 Like

Are these the same as previous batch(es) aka 190kv renamed to 208kv?

ā€œSensor Wires: 260mm, standard connectorā€ Does this mean JST-PH so they plug directly into vesc headers?

Any improvements?

And, please use correct terminology :wink:

Yes they are, and they have the VESC connector.

Not everyone knows what the different terms are, and if I called it a keyseat 95% if people would be like wtf is that :wink:

2 Likes

Agree, keyseat is a bit esoteric. But key vs keyway ā€“ Iā€™m talking about stuff like this in 6355ā€™s description:

And IIRC you were referring to keys as ā€œkeywaysā€ when you had them for sale? Apologies in advance if Iā€™m wrong.

How long will you leave the discount on the pre orders?

Most likely until they come in stock

1 Like

Sounds good! The title of this thread is about the kegel pulleys right? Any word on them?

Ohh babyā€¦ the will be sweeeet Iā€™ve redisnged them 3 times and I will be getting them made before announcing the idea as I donā€™t want anyone else to take the designā€¦ will be well worth the wait.

5 Likes

Expected aroud the same time as the motors? If so that would be perfect!

Yeah it will all come at once.

1 Like

If any of you placed an order that doesnā€™t include any gear from the group buy, please message me your order number so I can ship it out. I think I got everyone but I feel like I missed a few. I have too many orders open to keep track of everything. I will need to find a better way to manage it all in the future.

1 Like

I think you need to hire a secretary

3 Likes

thatā€™s a good problem to have

2 Likes

Are there any Motor Guards for these motor mounts?

Yes there areā€¦ they are someone on thingiverse

I think

When do you think the pulleys will be in?

I redesigned them a few timesā€¦ now they wonā€™t need any bolts, will have an integrated bearing, and have interchangeable pulleys (the actual teeth). Iā€™m excited, but this caused some more delay. Iā€™m thinking 4 weeks from today.

4 Likes

Awesome updates, Iā€™m sure the helmet group buy didnt help either. :wink: Iā€™m in no rush so does not bother me.