Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

The spring sale is almost over (ends tomorrow) so if you want something, don’t wait!

Full Brochure here: http://goo.gl/b7Weib

Also, if possible use a credit card to checkout as PayPal is going to keep any more money I make for 21 days and that is just not cool. Just what I needed when trying to restock items.

5 Likes

There were only two pre orders for the Kegel pulleys, if there are any more we can’t get this to go through.

@JLabs What the price for 2 shipped with the preorder? Also when do you expect to get them in?

They will be around $30 and take about 1 month

1 Like

So 2 of them for $30 ish? I got 2 in my cart and info entered :grin:

Sorry, that is per piece. $60 total

1 Like

I think there will be an increased demand for Kegel pulleys when people start getting there hands on these 100mm Boa wheels. Initial testers report performance similar or slightly better than abec11’s and the company claims they are ready to ship soon.

1 Like

These cores are stronger anyway and I for one would be happy to see ABEC11 move to them as well. Although if there was a 108mm Boa wheel I’m not sure I’d ever need anything from ABEC11 ever again

2 Likes

@JLabs I just ordered 2.

I pre ordered 2 as well

im on the train for 2 also. :train2: :bullettrain_side:

That puts it up to 8 pre orders.

Also I fell asleep last night and forgot to end the sale and change the prices, so some of you snuck them in last second :laughing:

But the sale is officially over, thanks for the support everyone!

1 Like

Anyone else want on this kegel pulley train? :train2:

Just put down $10 for 2

Focbox’s are on there way and will be here early this week. If you need one be sure to get your pre order in!

https://buildkitboards.com/products/focbox

1 Like
2 Likes

whenz the 6374’s comin back :laughing:

1 Like

They will be a month, almost everything will be back in stock with some new items.

Does anybody need batteries? I’m going to do another pre order for them.

Also is someone needs a 13s4p Samsung 30Q with a BesTech 80A BMS with eSwitch PM me

4 Likes

Does your Abec Puelly work with the 100mm Mbs wheels also which teeth size would you suggest.

Yes it does, and please use this calculator to figure out what gear ratio works for you

www.calc.esk8.it