Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

https://psychotiller.com/products/shop/wheels

2 Likes

Wow! Way out of my price range! :confused:

well you have to safe a bit longer :smiley: seems like worth it

Iā€™d never pay that much for skateboard/Longboard wheels, Iā€™d sooner make my own! :confused:

Orangatang kegel pulleys only $20 limit stock! Once they are gone, theyā€™re gone!

Shameless plug: follow us on Instagram! The promo code is in the description

Hey @JLabs, you wouldnā€™t happen to have a promo code for a broke Canadian looking to buy one of your 190 kv motors? :cold_sweat::grimacing: Ive been told theyā€™re bullet proof.

If you chip in and buy 1 more item you can get $10 off, although shipping is a bit pricy to Canadaā€¦ PM me if you donā€™t need anything else and Iā€™ll see what I can do.

1 Like

I saw an old post where you were printing pulleys with nylon and Armidillo Filament. Why are you now selling the pulleys made from aluminum vs. nylon or Armidillo Filament? I am specifically looking at the 36t Orangatang Kegel Pulley on your website. (or am I looking at this the wrong way the and pulley is 3d printed?) thanks!

No the pulley is not 3d printed. I am not 3d printing because aluminum Lasts longer

2 Likes

and thatā€™s why I bought 2!!

Is there any chance I could pay you to print a nylon pulley for me? Iā€™m trying to figure out exactly how long the nylon will last before committing to an aluminum one. Or do you know of somewhere I could get one 3d printed? Thanks!

For only $20 the little bit extra cost will save you money in the long run

1 Like

But you could do it for me for $20 if I wanted it? I know aluminum is the better choice I just want to use a nylon one to test and see exactly how many miles I can get out of it. Then I would just aluminum.

All orders from the past week have shipped (delay was from the trip to California).

There are very few 6374ā€™s left and a couple of Kegel pulleys still in stock.

I still have a bunch of Mini Remotes on hand as well! Next day shipping https://buildkitboards.com/products/mini-remote

I now have a dual FOCBOX mount available on my store. It allows you to keep everything square and tidy inside your enclosure. Or if your not using an enclosure it allows you to mount the speed controllers directly to the deck! Its currently $9.99 with free shipping!

https://buildkitboards.com/collections/speed-controllers/products/dual-focbox-mount

5 Likes

@JLabs Iā€™m looking for a motor thatā€™ll work well with 7S and 10S, 15/16 - 33/35, single wheel drive. The gearing will remain constant, but ide like to swap between 7S3P and 10S2P packs for range or speed. Would either of yours fit the bill?

Yes, both the 6354 and 6374 will work great for your application

36t flywheel pulley coming back soon?

1-2 months all motor and wheel pulleys will be in stock! I will have a good variety too!

What kind of variety? If itā€™s not a secret :wink: