Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

If you follow the rules you would have to pay your own States sales tax (I think) but no one does that when shopping online… think of Amazon or eBay, you don’t really file those purchases on your taxes.

All of the beta motor mounts are gone!

The launch sale is almost over! 11:59pm EST tonight!

I have one motor mount left that I just added to the store. Use promo code “betamount” for $15 off https://buildkitboards.com/products/motor-mount

1 Like

very cool =)

All of the beta mounts are gone!

If you guys are interested in any of these parts PM me for a discount code!

@trancejunkiexxl any questions I can answer for you?

I will be selling a 10 pack of my 6354 motors for $67.50 each. Motors can be shipped to different locations if 10 total units are purchased in one day. Shipping is $7.75 flat rate and motors will arrive in 2-4 days from payment. You can find more information here:

If you would like to purchase all 10 at once you can do so here: https://buildkitboards.com/products/6354-208kv-motor-10-pack

Anyone want to setup a buy on these? I am running a 6374 from @JLabs and it is great.

Thanks for the kind words!

I’m surprised no one has jumped on this. These would be great for dual builds.

@JLabs Can you get these in 190kv?

Actually, it’s physically impossible (or so I’m told by my mfg) to get a true 190kv 6354 in my can style. After @Jinra’s article i had a long chat with them and they said 208kv and 178kv were the 2 closest they could provide. I don’t think the 18kv difference would be that detrimental and if your running 12S you could always limit the ERPM.

1 Like

Are the 6374 actually 190?

Yes the 6374 can be wound to 190kv. I don’t really understand completely why this can happen because terms are mumbled when translating languages.

1 Like

will you have pneumatic options in the future?

I have been looking into this for a while and are gathering samples. I would say next year is a good timeline for pneumatics

1 Like

ya plug and play would be nice XD

its crazy how good just one 6355 is, i cant imagine 2 let alone 6374

I’d be after some small pneumatics, perhaps 5" or thereabouts, nothing too big. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Have u tried the @psychotiller 6 shooter at’s? They are 6in, but they don’t feel huge like MBS and Evolve wheels. I definitely recommend them.

Thanks, no I haven’t. You don’t have links do you? :slight_smile:

1 Like