Build Kit Boards Thread :STAR: Moving Sale Auction: Items Start At $1 ($8.50 Caliber Mounts)

If you’re able to, replace the HTML for that menu item with this:

<a class=“dropdown-toggle has-category” data-toggle=“dropdown” href=“javascript:void(0);” title=“Shop” target="_self"> <span class=“menu-title”>Shop</span><b class=“caret”></b> </a>

If you can’t replace it all, just see if you can change the href attribute and put this in there instead of the URL: javascript:void(0);

Failing that, I can give you some jQuery to run on page load to disable it…

1 Like

What a sexy pic you have :raised_hands::grin::monkey:

1 Like

Wow! Thanks a lot! I will set some time aside tonight to work on the website! Thanks again!

1 Like

Must have paid millions to get that model, all the men want to be him and all the women want to be with him :smile:

PS you have a very shiny face

1 Like

Thx bro! I shaved that day :monkey:

2 Likes

All orders are shipping tomorrow morning! Only a few days left. You can email me through the website or use the built in messenger if you have any questions.

Just purchased the 90mm wheels cant wait to try them!

You know quoting me requires some sort of tribute :wink:

Any luck getting the 40t/265mm belt combo to work? Not trying to be pushy, but there’s only 2 days left… :wink:

Hey JLabs! Definitely interesting, was in the process of checking out and it’s only let me use one coupon. The other one disappears as soon as I put the next one in

What are you trying to order? I’ll give you one coupon code for your whole order. Shopify dosnt allow multiple codes (nothing I can do)

@killahbee

Thanks! Wheels, mount and 6354

Nice store!

I’m trying to purchase your motor mount but the $25 discount isn’t working.

I just extended the sale so more people can take advantage. The coupon codes were reactivated for 2 more days!

I would also like to confirm that the motor mount works with a 40t wheel pulley, 15t motor pulley, and 265m belt!

@Mobutusan

1 Like

All orders shipped! Last chance for the sales, ends tonight at 11:59pm EST

Is anyone else having a problem at checkout where the taxes aren’t being removed for an out of state address? The only choice I have left at check out is complete order and the taxes are still there for me.

PA has screwed up takes, just gotta pay it.

Exactly what @mmaner said. PA is one of the worst business taxing states. There is a 3% net income tax and a 2.9% luxury import tax. Sorry, but I can’t do much :frowning: it should be less than $10 tho…

How did they manage to pull that off? If I follow all the rules would that leave me responsible for PA’s taxes plus my states taxes? Or is it like shopping at a B&M (local typical business) so my only tax obligation is to PA?

@JLabs Please don’t take this as me trying to give you or your business a hard time. I didn’t understand what was going on with the taxes on the order and I figured others may have the same question.

Edit: Cleaned up.