Brand new 10s5p kit, zero rides, 3 + issues out of the box... owned for 45 minutes

Did you tell PayPal product is not as advertised?

2 Likes

yes i explained the product was not as advertised and the email was very contradicting to their website. not only that… i feel like i was fucked around? (sailor’s mouth) it was all a big fking joke to them until they saw the videos i sent ( assumption) and were like… well shit…

Hmmm… Well $100 could buy you proper trucks and @Boardnamics mounts. If you want to do a full return I would be sure to find out who’s going to cover the shipping first. And don’t send a thing until you have money in the bank.

3 Likes

thank you. this is exactly what i needed to hear. i have trucks on trucks on trrucks. i have TONS of spare parts for reggy long boards and skateboards. been collecting/using/abusing for years. I denied to offer. I am kind of anxious to hear back from paypal. and also nervous for zero logical reason other than the fact that i dont want to be stuck with something that i payed half my rent for…

Lesson learned bud. This is why 90% of members on here recommend staying clear of that site…

1 Like

lesson learned for sure… all i can do now is wait for a response. pray for me esk8 community :new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

5 Likes

This why hes not an active member of this community anymore. Total scam artist. Keep up the escalation process with paypal and good luck my friend.

2 Likes

sorry to read this mate, i was going on the same way, i was going to pay ofr the 10s5p batt/esc/power kit. Hope paypal help you out.

1 Like

thanks for the support everyone! :beers:

whatever you do just don’t close the PayPal dispute until you have the money from them. another forum member here had an issue with them where they said they will issue a full refund if you close the dispute he closed it and never got the money and once you close a PayPal dispute you cant reopen it.

4 Likes

So Update:

Paypal has replied to me saying i am eligable for refund. Here is the email.

Hello Jason T,

You’re eligible for a refund of $593.20 USD once you return the item(s) associated with this transaction. You must return the item(s) before January 26, 2019. Before you do so, please read our instructions carefully.

To receive your refund, you need to:

1. Return the item(s) to the seller at the address we provide. If you purchased multiple items with this one transaction, you may only be required to return specific items. Please return the specific items listed below as instructed. If no specific items are listed in this email, then all items from this purchase must be returned in order to receive your refund.
  2. Provide online shipment tracking information in the Resolution Center before January 26, 2019. The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you are responsible for any costs associated with the return. If the transaction was $750.00 USD or more, we need the seller to sign confirmation of receipt.
  3. Mark "Returned Cargo" on the outside of the package to avoid tax charges.

Return address:

DIYEBOARD

XinZhou District, Dongshi Street, NanMen Road, Building 7#, Room 4-702 ShangRao city, ?? 334000 C2

Transaction details:

• Case number: *****

• Seller’s name: DIYEBOARD

• Seller’s email: [email protected]

• Seller’s transaction ID: *****

• Transaction date: December 16, 2018

• Transaction amount: $593.20 USD

• Your transaction ID: **** Important information about return shipping

To refund your payment, we need to confirm that the merchandise was delivered to the seller. To do this, you’ll need to use a shipping method that provides online tracking information. If the transaction was $750.00 USD or more, we need signature confirmation from the seller. This is an additional service that most shipping companies can provide.

After you’ve shipped the merchandise, [log in to your PayPal account] and go to the Resolution Center to enter the online tracking information. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the shipping recipient. In some instances you may be required to provide this document to PayPal.

Once we’ve confirmed your seller has received the merchandise, we will issue your refund. The refund should reflect in your PayPal balance within 5 business days. If you paid using a card, the money will be refunded to your card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement, depending on your card issuer’s timeframes.

Remember, you need to ship the merchandise and provide online tracking information in the Resolution Center before January 26, 2019. You can also cancel this claim at any time in the Resolution Center. If we don’t hear from you before the deadline, the case will be closed and you will not receive your refund.

Sincerely,

PayPal

some concerns:

Upon sending the item back with all the required tracking info… what happens if they receive it… but claim not to have… I am super skeptical regarding diyboards integrity.

ideas?

1 Like

not to mention… what the fuck is this address? if i go thru with this… do i put the two question marks??? in the address??? teh fuckeh

went to pay pal to check address… do i just wrrite the chinese letters ?! omegalul

XinZhou District, Dongshi Street, NanMen Road, Building 7#, Room 4-702 ShangRao City 江西 334000 China

1 Like

Weird… maybe they are chinese? All i know is make sure to return everything asap lol. I would just make sure your tracking info confirms the delivery of the item to diyeboard once you straighten out wtf the address actually is…maybe have a signature required even if it is under $750??? Im honestly the worst to reply to this because I struggle returning my amazon crap

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

You could always put Jiangxi instead of the Chinese characters. The numbers are probably the postal/zip code, so you could forget the question marks.

As long as you’ve got the tracking info, you should be fine.

omg canada post says its 192$ to ship to china with the weight and dimensions :roll_eyes: soo…

Wow. Can’t help with that!

They’ve tried this shit before dont do that, theres a thread here on this forum somewhere where they told them to close the thread and they will return the money. The guy got fucked basically

Assume they are scammers because they are.

I did warn you about this but thats besides the point. Dont close the Paypal claim until you have the money

Edit- I didnt read the rest of the thread

1 Like

ive got all that clear my dude… its not what im asking lol edit: just saw ur edit :joy:

1 Like

Yeah sorry I didnt read the thread, started from the top just now

1 Like