Bourgogne-Board | Arbor Axis 40" | BERGMEISTER AT Wheels | Supercarve GT truck | 5065 140kV | Dual FSESC4.20 | 10s 5Ah | GT2B 3D print

How far can you go on the battery setup

sorry you mean the max I can set? I never set them up than the max of my setup (Summer 2017, on my mtb at 60A MMax and 50A BM). And here :smile: with the Dual FSESC4.20 at 30A -25A M&BMaxā€¦ they can endure a quattro setup like that ! haha

sorry, range with your battery with the wheel setup

1 Like

Hard to tell actually with the low temp. outside. Plus I mostly ride it an hour a day, not draining entirely the battery (and I have a hight cut off start on this Graphene pack, 3.7v/cell, working from almost 2 yrs now). Around 10 and 18km, depending on how you play with throttle etc. :slight_smile:

Another little vid of the 1st session, super exciting :blush: (nothing special to see, I especially want to keep memories of this).

Since then I have done a second session before yesterday, with a time of 50 second I would say, and I was ā€œracingā€ in cutt-off start (max speed around 25 / 30kmh, but I was able to maintain the speed almost anywhere and thus to cleanly roll each turn without too much braking at a small deceleration).

And since, I get a trill riding it like a mini mtb :smile:
I have also set a brake light simple and easy (like Jenso), for the future GR. But,

Itā€™s time to move on :smiley: !!

4 Likes

A lost vid of my 2nd esk8 session on track :blush: be cool :v: :smile:

2 Likes

Hello Riako, do you think the pneumatics and TB 218 will fit if you put them in drop through ?

Ha, sorry, I donā€™t know, I havenā€™t try with the tb218,ā€¦ I think yes ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Only on G-Bomb can you get the full radius afforded to LDP skating at a drop-through height for TB218s and Bergs.

I did a quick mock-up (TB Freeflow CF deck) and it looks really, really strong with brackets (as Sofu has demonstrated on her Haya).

Looking forward to showcasing a few builds on

1 Like

Great vids and build @Riako you look very comfortable on it

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate !!

Yes, it is really a nice and cool deck! Plus it looks good too. Maybe also cause I fall in love riding it powerless 1st during a summer and I have already ridden it powered too (with Cronin and 90mm hubs) year ago. And this summer with various setups.

I (personally) feel more comfortable on it than on my Icarus (my pusher).

But I would love more a bigger deck (longer and wilder) now, like the gorgeous THE 44" Redember :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it will be nice, to finally test an AWD now!.. Like initially plannedā€¦

We will see ā€¦ :v: :wink:

5 Likes

So, for a standard DT, yes it works (on this AXiS deck) !

2 Likes

Tā€™as combien de hauteur au sol par rapport au boĆ®tier ?

HAha, 1st I donā€™t get enclosure yet so didnā€™t know ^^ And you want it top mount or dropthrought ?

drop through of course