Boss level custom spot welder

Álvaro no está bien. Está hospitalizado con mucho dolor. Lo han operado ayer. Estoy intentando responder sus correos. Va a estar ausente un tiempo. Eva

2 Likes

“Álvaro is not well. He is hospitalized with a lot of pain. They have operated yesterday. I’m trying to answer your emails. He will be absent for a while. Eve” translated from Spanish

Don’t know who Alvaro is? Rojitor? Regardless I hope everything goes okay! Operations so so scary :disappointed:

3 Likes

Feel better soon. Heal fast. All the best :heart:

2 Likes

Goddamnit :frowning: get well soon bro,hope it’s flatulence

2 Likes

Wut! No such thing as a minor surgery! Hoping you’re back on your feet in no time!

3 Likes

I wish you a quick recovery.

3 Likes

HI Eva, if you have any news about Álvaro let us know, hope all is well

3 Likes

How did you end up with 137$? The full set is 97$ plus the fastest shipping is 27$ so that makes 124$ shipped new. I just don’t think that’s a fair price unless there’s something I’m missing.

forgot to mention that I hope @rojitor has a quick recovery. He has done amazing work on the forum and particularly on the boss welder.

1 Like

Probably that price plus him shipping it…

I said, shipping was more than that, it got increased a bit, plus you have to add some for PayPal fees.

I sold it to him for $120 shipped, so after PayPal I got like $115 and shipping will be like $12, so closer to $100. Tell me how me charging less than he would of gotten charged had he ordered directly from the maker is unfair exactly?? Not seeing your logic. Also, mines never even been used, so no argument there…

$95 - Full Set $ 6.18 - PayPal Fee and USD to Korean Exchange $29 - Shipping

$130. 18

This is actually a few dollars short, I remember it being like $132 - $135, I think the 3.5% PayPal fee and the 3% exchange rate fee were separate so they covered different amounts. Regardless, yes its less than $137, I don’t know why I put that amount I made the add rather hastily, but still, I sold it for less than anyone could get it for, even if the shipping hadn’t increased :wink:

Ok thanks, I just wanted to know what costs I was missing. :wink: I’m looking to maybe buy one myself, that’s why.

1 Like

No worries bro, glad to go into detail :smile:

1 Like

Get well soon brother

2 Likes

Would you recommend to replace them with plastic ones?

My spot welder just stopped welding, no beep sound or welds in Automatic mode, have you guys had this issue before?

Is there any way to reset the device somehow?

1 Like

My mosfet temp would go to 50c then I would leave it off for awhile… sometimes it would beep but I think it’s not related to that

Well it does not weld even if I just turn it on.

I sanded the tips on case they weren’t doing a good contact, but still does not weld.

I unplugged the battery and plugged it back in but still nothing.

I really need help guys

1 Like

Take a look at pcb traces with a magnifier. Multiple people have had blown traces, probably due to short from the standoffs.

There are a few sets of photos in this thread.

If this happened, the repair is a jumper wire iirc

1 Like

I am now made of plastic. If someone wants metal, I will send the metal.

2 Likes