Boosted Mini deck

again? what happened?

nice wheels :joy:

I’ll finish I got 95% of everything I need I already started sanding and filling holes, I’m gonna paint on Friday. :slight_smile:

2 dead vesc and both my batteries have problems. I’m gonna tear down both batteries for now and look for any nickel strip that has come undone for now, I’ll be ordering 30q cells to remake a new battery for it soon too, other than that it’s all good lol

1 Like

If you’re in SF I can let you ride this beast with @mikenyc’s wheels :man_dancing:

warranty gone?

Oh you ment the R2 yeah well my Antispark switch popped for the second time it caused the board to jerk hard under full throttle I didn’t fall but I did drop the remote and damaged it. They are sending me another antispark switch and a new Nano x remote. The do respond pretty fast.

My Old raptor 1 is the one with problems I mentioned earlier.

1 Like

I’d love to but I’m in Miami FL

2 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :bulb::wink:

2 Likes

man i’ve got to show you this e-mail thread with @CarlCollins lol

2 Likes

@Battosaii I got a used “Carver Proteus 2016” deck, it’s an 30" awesome deck with a nice kicktail ! Check it out

https://www.moanashop.fr/10892-thickbox_default/carver-skate-30-12-proteus.jpg

4 Likes

I asked Boosted few weeks ago about it.

19-07-2018%2015-15-47

2 Likes

Didn’t read all the discussion but to me a nice cruiser deck with kick tail kind similar to boosted mini are the globe decks. They are either 26,31or32 inches. globe-big-blazer-lumberjack-plaid-completeglobe-sun-city-tropicool-completeglobe-insider-white-pearl-31-completeglobe-blazer-26-black-white-serpent-complete

2 Likes

I think we are already sorting it out :slight_smile:

These guys custom make decks, but this looks similar-ish

3 Likes

sorting what out?