Boardnamics Idler Motor Mounts FOR SALE!

It does, but it has a much less acceptable range. On 40t pulleys, 325mm will work for 14-15-16 wheel pulleys. For uncommon ratios I will calculate for you.

Non idler works fine

1 Like

Thanks for looking up the info. For reference Iā€™m using 15/36 15mm

@GreasyGearsWRX

You can now get the mount on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D67WR6X/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1526878924&sr=8-23&keywords=electric+skateboard+motor+mount I would appreciate if you bought it, to review it because we all know how good amazonā€™s review system is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@boardnamics hey , i have been trying to send you money through paypal , as my package got lost, so im trying to send you the shipping fees as you requested , can you guide me here thanks a lot .

Will this mount work with these 113 mm offroad wheels?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0772K3KRX/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also is this one long enough to mount in back of the board? Also called reverse mount I believe, where the motor is mounted behind the truck instead of between both trucks. I have a drop down deck where the motor wont fit between the trucks.

Hmm never seen those wheels before. With the idler I am going to go with no just because those wheels are huge in diameter and also wide which will likely block the idler. The non idler version should work though because wheel size isnā€™t an issue. All my mounts can be reverse mounted.

2 Likes

hey, i got my mounts yesterday, youā€™ve done a great job on these. canā€™t wait to try them out!

2 Likes

@Boardnamics hey, I sent u the payment , if you can send the idler version with v2. Will be awesome . Thanks

1 Like

Bumpidy bumpā€¦just went and picked up another 20lbs of aluminum, get them while theyā€™re hot people

2 Likes

Another bumpā€¦hehe

This timeā€¦timing belts and bearings are inā€¦mooar mounts. belt%20and%20608

4 Likes

I stopped outsourcing the clamp pieces so I now have much more control of my stock. I was on backorder for a while. If you missed out, nowā€™s your chance!

2 Likes

Is the angle adjustable on your mounts?

Yes they are angle adjustable in all configurations

1 Like

sweet just ordered a pair!

2 Likes

Would anyone be interested if I offered these for $15? I now make these all myself and donā€™t outsource, prices can lower to stay competitive

7 Likes

motor mount for 15usd each?

3 Likes

That would make.it the cheapest motor mount on the market.

2 Likes

No love for dickyho?

15 is an incredible price for such high quality mounts.wow

2 Likes