Boardnamics CNC Motor Mount w/ Idler Tension System $40 ORDER NOW

There might be an issue with my mount and those wheels. I didn’t design them for massive wheels of that style, hmm…The head of the M8 bolt that keeps the idler bearings on might pose an issue for you. If I am right in saying that, your only option is to run the idler off and pick the right size belt from square one which I can help with

Got it, I’m gonna keep the order with you anyway. Maybe I’ll use it with my 107mm flywheels. Can you update my order with an appropriate belt length? I think I stated the wrong size on the form.

107 flywheels with what gearing? They’re the biggest wheels they support. My comparability chart says 40T wheel with a 14-16T pulley. If it isn’t that criteria I will calculate for you what you will need. I only have 325 and 320mm belts though, so you may have to source your own belt.

Sorry they didn’t work with the other wheels, but I did a lot of sourcing for a better idler and nothing was as good as an M8 bolt and 608 bearings. Waaaay cheaper and so easy to source and replace. Who doesn’t have spare 608s? Maybe next time

thank you for the support, will ship out by tomorrow.

removed the post

remove my post here

I know your just trying to run a business, but hijacking another sellers thread is not cool, he’s just trying to do the same thing. Also you posted the same thing twice which is a waste of resources. Just start your own thread, you’ll get more interest that way.

2 Likes

my bad, i will apologize and never do it again, it is wrong, thank you, you let me know i did wrongthing, and now i will correct it. thank you!

1 Like

@Lionkev55 I apologize here, and deeply sorry for my bad behavior here post same thing under your topic, can anybody take my post off? once again I apologize and won’t do it again in future. and many thanks to @mmaner you taught me the right thing a man shoube be abide with. thank you. and people here also learn from this, my bad, my apology and my appreciation.

Why man… :frowning: I flagged them but I doub’t that does anything. Remove them yourself please and thanks for apologizing.

Props to you for starting your own business! I really like the look of your mounts. I’m actually kind of bummed I already bought a set from torque boards. I’m sure I’ll be ready to build another board up soon enough though. Good luck with everything!

removed, thanks.

If only I had calibe trucks :joy:

I have the 15-36 setup with it. In your chart it said 325mm, I believe that I made an mistake in my order (I wrote 320mm in the note). Best regards

Grrr…those wheels are so big that the idler hardly has room to adjust the fixed center distance for the right tension. Calculated it for you, it would be very tight with a 310mm belt, and maybe a little loose with 315mm. My chart said 325mm for 40t/15t. :frowning:

1 Like

Seems to be some confusion or maybe I am thinking wrong, any hoo here is a picture a lot of people should see before buying!

Example with 107mm wheels. See how the idler can only slide so far before the bolt would intercept the wheel? The smaller the wheel, the more clearance and hense more ability to run smaller pulleys. Sorry there really is no design cure for this other than to use a different idler type. 608 bearings and a standard M8 bolt were by far the cheapest and easiest to source.

2 Likes

Much appreciated for your clarification, you by far are the most helpful seller I’ve ever met.

Couldn’t you just extend the length of the whole mount by 10-20mm?

@Lionkev55 could always shave the edge of the wheel down :wink: Btw with 100mm MBS should be able to get full range on idler?