Boardnamics CNC Motor Mount w/ Idler Tension System $40 ORDER NOW

Looking nice.

how do i order your version 2 with the updated clamp? 63mm motor single drive. Deliver to Australia.

I will have that ready real soon. Gimmie a couple weeks, they’re about to send them over to me! I can’t wait

1 Like

Well…they are in transit to my place. Customs sort of halted the process…what else is new

Oh boy check out the mount sexyness on deck today:

Coming to the internet near you for $30

3 Likes

So you only have mounts without idlers now?

1 Like

I still have my original design with a few tweaks. That kit will still be $40 cause it has a longer machine time and more hardware.

So there’s a 50mm, 63mm, then the idler version.

How does it look fellas?

9 Likes

To anyone that is following this thread and has boughten the v1 version and wants a free upgrade to the v2, PM me now!

I am about to list the new design and I know some of you were unhappy. I do ask you cover the shipping though as I have a family to feed (not really). Should be under 10 dollars anywhere in the world. Thanks

4 Likes

wait, so these v2 are ready to go or no?

I need a couple pairs, let me know when and where to order.

The v2 is ready and live on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/232661799146

I am making a new thread soon. I also have a really unfinished website an irl friend is making. You can actually order on it and it functions so that will be the place to order the brand new versions. boardnamics.com :slight_smile:

So basically 2 places. If you want the idler version I will have that ready in a few hours

4 Likes

So can you fit dual 12mm belts with this setup? Using a caliper 2 184cm.

Tough call as I haven’t tested that. On the idler version I include 12mm belts for compatibility. The arm piece is 1/4" and the clamp is 10mm if that helps. It’s average in the fatness scale

Ah ok! Lets me know when its been tested. Was about to pull the trigger on the toquemounts that can be used with dual 12mm belts, until I saw this :wink:

I have a ton of 250mm belts, you think those can be used?

Probably not. The non idler versions are best suited for 265mm belts. I don’t really have a way to test it. I can mount 2 and tell you the distance between the arms if that helps :slight_smile:

Yeah that would help =) Just make sure that wheel with pulley also fits when you measuring the distance and that has enough space for the axle nut to be tighten.

How long are the motors from where they mount to the very end

Update your posting please. I got an invoice for way more than you’re advertising here. Pretty shady.

Hey, so I did send your invoice. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding but this is an old thread and I no longer use those forms. I prefer orders on my website @www.boardnamics.com I will update this thread when I get home. The new thread has all the real details and prices.

@Boardnamics ROCKS!

Thanks again. (biggie bump) :thumbsup::sunglasses:

1 Like