Board fire pictures

This is why I check my batteries once a month atleast that helps me keep track of it just to make sure

My good friend made a go fund me, figured this is a good place to post it https://www.gofundme.com/electric-longboarding-startup

That gofundme though…

That board does not cost $2000. :expressionless:

1 Like

:thinking: :disappointed_relieved:

Why do you say that? That’s very believable

3 Likes

It looked like he’s using

1 x TB Mechanical Kit 1 x TB 6374 motor 1 x TB VESC $430 TB 12s4p battery pack $200 TB cabon fiber deck $60 Anti-spark switch misc.

At most $1600. And I just found it here: products/torque-rocket-dual But that’s a dual. I guess he may have hit a few snags along the way.

A couple fried VESC and one bad hardware choice that has to be rectified is easy to hit $2k

2 Likes

True. But he could’ve raised $1500 for a TB Torque Rocket Dual. Has Dual motors, fast charger, and prebuilt. :wink:

Really? No pre-built even compares to my board. I would never go with a pre built for my main, I totally understand his situation.

6 Likes

Even a LHB? Those are about the fastest prebuilts I know of, and I think they’ll give most DIY builds a run for their money

In reply to all yes it is not 2k but again I didn’t make it and most likely won’t even reach 10% of the goal it was a kind act from a friend

Okay that is fair, but his are so good I don’t even know if they can be called that XD

1 Like

dude…

that’s unreasonable! i’ve spent about $5000 on my board, only about $1200 are currently in use. what you can see from the outside is not everything involved. that’s a custom carbon fiber deck, probably took a large amount of labor and time to complete. you really gotta start to check yourself before you post. all you’re doing is embarrassing yourself.

4 Likes

Holy f*ck, how much money do you have?!

I am sorry if I didn’t state myself correctly. I meant that board by itself wasn’t $2000. And yes, you could easily topple $2000 in the whole starting process but it’s not like you need to start over from nothing again.

not enough :rofl:

1 Like

Leo what the hell man :joy: 5k??? The hell you done mate? :smile:

lol

3 different batteries 3 different motors 8 vescs (the real kicker) 11 boards 4 motor mounts 2 wheel setups 4 remotes about 200ft of wire boatloads of connectors

1 Like

You said 3500$ on the podcast :face_with_raised_eyebrow: