Boa Constrictor REVIEWS WANTED

My clones bounce like a basketball

My basketball bounces like clones.

2 Likes

you have to inflate the ball

5 Likes

Directly from Boa wheels? Mine came from the states.

The are sold out, i’m looking for the white con.

I’ll leave my two cents on the Boa’s. They are my favorite wheel I’ve’ ridden. Here is something I noticed when I rode the 107’s. There is this little pothole in my neighborhood that I usually avoid but I clip it every now and then. With the 107’s I felt like I was gonna die when I hit it, like the wheel almost stops. With the Boa’s they seem to just bounce over it. I definitely felt the pothole but it just bounces over it. I’ve noticed it with railroad tracks and small lips up driveways and sidewalks. Bottom line, I’ve ridden them since I got them in june. Zero chunks and are super grippy. Beware though these things will kill you if it’s slightly wet out.

4 Likes

keep checking the site; I understand that their manufacturer is wrapping up a shipment of white Boas very, very soon.

no ETA on 90s was provided at this time. good hunting.

1 Like

A new color too, which has been seen on one of the prototype wheels.

2 Likes

We have Harfang versions of them for as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

…which are

2 Likes

Are they up for sell yet

A lot cheaper and better than a car.

The question is, do you value your safety? How much is it worth?

1 Like

I feel like the Harfang would be more probe to chunking out. Is this assumption misplaced?

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I like those wheels (I’m for the looks, remember?) but buying a Harfang treaded wheel is like buying a wheel more than twice the price of a competitor (100mm MBS). In that case better jump into Pneumies and there you have all the needed safety your money can get for an Esk8.

1 Like

So I can deal with it being illegal here, getting flat tires, changing tires, and massive gnarly sk8tan :smiling_imp: wheelbite and terrible battery range? Nah, I’m good. Go ahead, be my guest

1 Like

…je…je…:laughing:

For the folks have constrictor 100mm, do you think it’d be better if they made a bigger one such as 107mm or 110mm?

Nope 100mm is the perfect size I was running Abec 107mm for a year once i put boas won’t be going back they ride Amazing and they have Way better grip they slide a lot less than the 107 I would never go back to 107, I actually switch all my build to boas wheels

3 Likes

We just sent a bunch to Harfang to make, expect to see them in limited stock in a couple of weeks, plus on the Harfang website as well.

1 Like

Not in our testing.

1 Like