Blackhole Evo | Landyachtz Evo Falcon | 10s5p | Dual Focbox | TB 6355

200w

3 Likes

Getting hard to find that deck too. It’s the perfect esk8 deck.

Are you talking about the Evo or the falcon?

The 39" skate and explore evo

1 Like

I know. This is why I stocked up :sunglasses:

20181001_184107

2 Likes

As people have said the falcon has quite a bit less space in front of the back truck unfortunately. The enclosure doesn’t really work in its current form for forward mounting.

Quite disappointing.

1 Like

The shorter falcon would be perfect for DD or hubs. Could really drop it low that way too.

My falcon is on it’s way to a new home now but before I let it go I did some measurements on a surfrodz tkp and with short custom mounts you would be able to forward mount 6355 size cans.

The extra space the tkp profile offers is just enough.

36" vs 39" evo

3 Likes

You should post this on the no words thread. Pretty useful thing for all the TB mount users.

1 Like

I managed to fit under on my falcon wasn’t ideal and I dewedged, it didn’t fit until I did that

Edit:. Still wish I had the bigger size I find it too cramped

1 Like

Transplant it mate. That full size evo is far and away my fav esk8 deck to date. At 6ft 2 I find it locks you in like no other deck. I went reverse on mine so I could keep the original angles and its so solid at silly speeds.

1 Like

I am very tempted to transplant things. Although, the current proportions are perfect for me. The narrow profile gives it a great stance.

The 39" was planned for TB direct drives. We’ll see, I bought too much this holiday season so I’ll have a lot to choose from.

2 Likes

Apologies my friend that reply was for @sk8l8r. Like him I found the falcon just a bit cramped for my height and stance. I couldn’t get hold of the 39 when I originally started my build and bought a complete falcon. Used it as a pushy and sold it on when I found a 39 on here. A friend has it now with plans to go all out with a build but he is under 6 ft so it works beautifully for him. I have 4 boards atm and 3 are gathering dust because of the evo. Just love it.

2 Likes

do they mount threw the standard motor mount holes and did you need longer hardware

Uses the m2.5 holes on the mounts- they are typically unused. not the motor holes

fyi this forum is dead head over to esk8 news

I don’t know if it’s too late but what are the inner dimensions of the battery enclosure??? I was just about to order.