Black ABEC11 ReFly wheels 90mm, 97mm in "74A reflex"

I got a set of these 90mm Abec 11 Refly wheels. They are awesome. They go faster than the Kegel 80mm but feel much safer at speed. I used to have the 70mm zig zags in Reflex Thane for downhill. Very grippy. These 90mm have great rolling momentum. I found some online for you all.

https://www.eboardstuff.com/products/90mm-black-abec-11-refly-74a

3 Likes

Whats your take on them? How do they compare to classic 90mm?

They look cool but they are still sitting wrapped, in the box and in the closet. along with 2 other brand new sets of classic 90s

IMG_8089

4 Likes

Lol, better to have and not need than need and no can haz!!

1 Like

Are these hard to get now?

the 97mm versions are going for 110 on evolves website. So glad I picked up a set when they were 85 at warehouse skateboards.

Still unused because I didn’t get the right belt length for a new 38t pulley… all those online belt length calculators are horribly inaccurate :sleeping:

I purchased a set of Black ABEC11 ReFly wheels 90mm “74A reflex” & they are nothing short of amazing! Plus, they look nice on my board.

Great rebound, good stickiness. Put about 50 miles on them so far, no chips/dings after minimal bad roads. I could really tell the comfort difference from other wheels. However, I’ve not had less than 78a before, so it is my first uber soft wheel. As far as a performance wheel, I’m not sure I could weigh in on that yet. I Haven’t done enough testing.

I just wish they weren’t so hard to find & that the abec11 website would work.20181031_155217