Black ABEC11 ReFly wheels 90mm, 97mm in "74A reflex"

Any Fyre trucks coming soon?

It may not be caused completely by reports, but more caused by empirical experiences of not being able to buy wheels…

1 Like

I wonder why…

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve heard the liquid trucks are getting redesigned so whats up with those? Any eta or teasers on what to expect?

And how long you gonna keep us waiting on the 90mm and 97 superflys? 107mm are awesome but a bit unwieldy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I keep dreaming of a 0 degree rear Fyre truck and 65 degrees for the front.

1 Like

Black and green 107s https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F282949532670

1 Like

My evolve black 107s showed up yesterday. Freakin’ typical.

1 Like

I just ordered the last set of these on eBay from croozerboards

Hope it’s legit…

90mmReFly

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @b264 I’ve been waiting a long time for these wider softer wheels in 90mm

1 Like

BTW these are the same as the 90mm flywheels in classic… Just the reflex formula… So same width and stuffs @Namasaki

Oh, so they’re not wider like the super flys? :frowning_face:

Hope they are at least noticeably softer than the classic or I just wasted $90

2 Likes

Nope… standard 90mm centerset in reflex… :/. They were supposed to release Superfly 90 and 97 but…they haven’t yet :confused:

1 Like

sign me up CC, that would be badass :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Croozerboards is totally legit. We’ve ordered from them before. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Your right, delivery was very fast

1 Like

Damn, I need a set of 90s and they are all gone? Who has a set for me?

So there all gone then…cool…I’ll get boas I guess…

boas are probably just as good if not better

1 Like

I still want to compare them.

I’m trying to collect them all lol

1 Like

I have put a lot of time on the 90 and 97 classic thane versions so I really wanted to try these and I was begging Chris to release them for a while, I’m really glad he did and I hope they keep popping up on the market, thanks Chris!

I finally got a chance to try the 97mm version and they are just what I thought, a fine upgrade to the classics, perfect for electric skateboarding. I still want to try the 90mm they will have more torque and better suit my long range needs. I also have some Boas coming to try out and compare them too.