BISEK electric skateboard

Bisek should just sell their deck by itself cause it’s all anybody on here is interested in.

1 Like

Might be the only thing they will be selling.

i asked. full package only. I really just want to buy the board. everyone thinks its sexy

I recently received my bisek board and the controller does cut out a bit. I have to toggle the trigger to get it to accelerate again. how do I tell what batch or version is my board?

Also, what kind of mods are people doing to increase the reliability or performance? I know adman TimmyT did work on their boards. I want to do the antenna mod to mine as well since my remote cuts out here and there. I am also interested in the VESC mod that adman did too

Thanks,

Judging from the forum threads and pictures; If the board has a single controller board its a gen 2, if it has two controller boards its a gen 1. I also think the gen 2 boards have rubber “bumpers” on tip and nose, and an all black remote.

Hey Adman, I too bought the 2 VESC controllers, however how did you get them to fit into the Bisek board. They’re too big…

ryan4321, can you take a photo with the VESC and the bisek compartment? Thanks,

I don’t any rubber bumpers, so I guess mine is gen1

do you know of any other differences? like drive train or battery, etc?

no longer exists in alibaba website .

Check out this product on Alibaba.com App pure carbon fiber electric scooter with hub motor https://f2rq3.app.goo.gl?link=https://m.alibaba.com/product/60452630562/pure-carbon-fiber-electric-scooter-with.html&apn=com.alibaba.intl.android.apps.poseidon&ibi=com.alibaba.sourcing&isi=503451073&amv=69

@caustin

The carelessness in Alibaba listings sure do make for some funny descriptions. In that link you posted: DRIVE SYSTEM: BELT-DRIVE … Didn’t it have hub motors? Which is it, guys? Haha

Or one of the related links shows the exact same board, yet the title is “Canada Mapie wood electric unicycle” haha :smile:

i’ll wait 28th nov for the “VelociRaptor” . even if it ships in march 17’

Hi everybody,

So time for a quick feedback on Bisek.

Last July, before they decided not to sell to individuals, I discussed with Felix (mostly in Chinese thanks to my girlfriend), purchased their board for 610 USD and suggested him to come here to present it to get constructive feedbacks from the community (so that’s why we initially had some messages from them).

At first, since I was in China this summer and wanted to avoid their 240USD France delivery cost, I asked for a delivery in China where I would have been able to try the board myself and send it to France (for twice less $). The board was supposed to arrive in late august 2016 in China. Few days before the delivery, Felix told us they were facing some problems and needed to delay the delivery to mid-September. I accepted it knowing I would not have been able to check the board in person (I was back to France in September) since Felix promised to have all the problems fixed by delivery and publish a more detailed status here.

Then no much news from their side; We kept asking for updates but had trouble to get answers. At some point, he told us all problems were fixed and the board was ready to be sent. Being prudent, we asked him if he could publish an update on this forum or send us a real life test video to ensure everything was ok.

After several months’ wait, we were still ok to wait more to let them fix the main issues and test the board properly. Felix was then impatient and not very cooperative: he told me I could either have the board delivered immediately or just get a refund, and didn’t want to make any updates anymore on this forum… He just blamed people here who were, for him, mostly concurrent eskate manufacturers or importers exaggerating the reported issues. He also told their company was not investing in the project anymore and that it was safer for me to ask for a refund because the board was “too fast”.

I ended up not trusting Bisek anymore as there was no evidence they fixed the raised issues. I also found his attitude kind of rude considering our patience and advices. That is why I asked for a refund which I received 2 days after.

To sum up, I lost my time, my girlfriend’s time as well as Bisek‘s time due to their lack of communication. I am upset by their service and attitude. I think the company could have done something with this product but the lack of transparency have killed their potential.

Hey TImmy, are you based around Klang Valley? If so, is it possible for me to check out the Bisek board at your convenience? Thanks!

Anyone know how the motors perform with VEsC? Seems like the only thing good from this radley company.

I found this on eBay for UK buyers, thinking of getting one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272519949015

That guy is probably dropshipping

What does drop shipping mean?

You will get it directly from the manufacturer not the seller

1 Like

Thanks for the the advice, I’ll email the seller and ask for delivery times :wink: