BISEK electric skateboard

I have the Acton board and sorry to say that the controller is probably the cheapest controller available, I hope this board is better tuned then the Acton blink.

How long did they say for shipping and processing and also how much did they charge you?

Original time was quoted at 30 days to ship. Negotiated down to 20, as I have a special circumstance. Moving to Singapore from Malaysia.

I used PayPal to pay so 595+130 shipping express + 36 paypal fee.

Good communication with Bisek. Very responsive.

Any more updates???

Hello every one ! This is felix from Bisek .Rex is my company .well ,thanks all of you pay close attention to this product .of cause ,the product is processing improve .now we improve 2.4G Wire antenna instead common wire .we realized the carbon fiber board can shield signal but enhance components is necessary. Another improvement is we instead controller .the controller is one pcb (previous double PCB connected) and is real sine wave controller .the resualt of testing is more silence and high explosive power. we will update new comparison video in recently. we will continuous to make product better . Any feedback and problem pls consult us :[email protected] or [email protected]

1 Like

nice felix, do you have a real world test video of the esk8? thats pretty much what i think everyone here wants to see

this is the real Rex here…

By controller, I mean the chip inside. A controller is different from ESC.

We use the same remote as Acton, yes. Now let’s guess who build BLINK BOARDS?

Not sure what you are saying. Are you the owner of BISEK?

This is Rex of Bisek.

Yes you are right. But no one else have the boards to sell now. We are tthe factory.

Sorry… I’m rex from Bisek. I’m now in charge of skateboard business of Bisek. We find this lovely forum and want to join this discussion…

2 Likes

Oh hi, welcome to the forum! So Bisek manufactures the acton blink and has their own branded spin off?

It was like we sell complete solution to ACTON. The remote is ours(Altho you think it looks cheap). Now we stop cooperation with them because they established their own factory in China. So we develop our own deck and make our own boards. No legal issue left.

@rex what kind Sine Wave controller do you use ?

We call it FOC (field oriented control) at the forum. It’s sine wave current for more efficient motors. Correct me if i’m wrong

Does this board have lipo batteries?

As you may have read here, there are quite some people here who are interested in buying this nice carbon fiber deck only. @zeno has reported you are not willing to sell separately. Why is this the case? Could you provide us with some info about where you get it from?

1 Like

On the product page is Stated li-ion 36v so 10s if i’m correct. Bad internet atm

Okay thanks. I thought I read something about Polymer batteries, but maybe I’m confusing that with something else.

Hi Rex,

Thanks for finding this community and joining to give us more information about your board.

I’m interested to know how long this board has been in development for? Is this the first “generation” or has there been hardware revisions since the first “version”? How many boards have Bisek actually manufactured/shipped? It seems to be difficult finding reviews. Do Bisek offer any sort of warranty on electronics etc. and how would this work for international buyers?

Thanks

Hi Felix, I ordered my board through Enjoy Yin. She’s sent me the photos to show that the board is now shipping.

Question to you. Should my board have the improved antenn and sine wave controller? I’m hoping my order has the improved parts.

Cheers,

Tim