Bioboards Thorium X4 - 4WD Geared Drive | Custom made Evo style board | Caliber 2 baseplate | Fatboy 230 Hanger | 12s6p 30Q | 4x Vesc 6.6 | 4xFatboy Gear Drive | 4x 6374 special ordered motors | Metro Pro | Abec 11 107mm

Impressive !! It almost sounds like turbine ! !! Insame setup :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I beleive you, it must be crazy when you hit the trigger !

3 Likes

Omg! That’s amazing! Almost full boar dmade with parts from forum member.

1 Like

After first rides, I always suggest to take off the cover to check if everything is alright with gears and all screws are in place and tight :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sick man! I’ve watched some of your progress on Instagram. We had similar 4wd builds that completed at similar times.

It’s wild accelerating up steep hills! Be safe in your quest for full throttle. I’m headed out today to find top end too.

2 Likes

21x0ws

3 Likes

DSC_0950%20ny ny DSC_0991%20ny DSC_0959%20ny DSC_0945%20ny

26 Likes
9 Likes

Redo att köpa en när ni är redo :smiley:

2 Likes

Thorium X4 vs Raptor 2 :

As a reference for speed. The road next to with cars is a 70 km / h road where the cars usually drive at 70-80 km / h. And I’m also working my way where I do not dare to gas the max, but there’s 1/3 - 1/4 more to give
19 Likes

:scream: You sir must have massive :peanuts::peanuts:

I thought 57kph was scary. Don’t want to go faster either for the fear of the fall and yet you even turn your head around going 70. :scream:

6 Likes

To everyone,

Do not attempt this without a fullface helmet and experience. Preferably full body armor too.

10 Likes

Well this probably states that gear drive is solid :smiley: Soon will open group buy :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Haha ty! 10 char

Thorium X4 vs Raptor 2 uphill:

Please note that there was more throttle to give the Thorium X4 but I havnt found the confidence to give 100 yet

11 Likes

what kind of pricing are we looking at for a group buy?

1 Like

gd!! that sound bonkers :smiley:

Everything is in the original topic :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What gloves are you using :grinning:

2 Likes

Triple 8 Hired Hands Wristguards

3 Likes

Bye bye raptor :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Nice build bro

4 Likes