Bi-Directional Mobility Gear // Hummie deck // Fatboy 1:3 mini gear drive with precision hubs // Fatboy 240 Hangar // Dual ESCape // Sensored Sk3 170kv // 12s8p 30q // Fatboy AntiSpark with Push to Start // BigBen Double Stack enclosure // 7" Evolve tires

Second build!

Actually this wasn’t supposed to be a second build. I kept buying parts as improvements for my first build:

but ehh, I gathered enough parts for a new build, might as well gut my old one, turn it into a proper top mounted off-roading board, and make an entirely new street pneumatic long range build.

Parts list:

Drivetrain Fatboy Mini 1:3 Pneumatic gear drive for torqueboard trucks by @3DServisas/@Kug3lis
Fatboy CNC precision Solid Core Hubs 7" Evolve tires Caliber Trucks (only need the baseplate, really) Sensored Turnigy Sk3 170kv (from group buy) running FOC

Board Hummie Deck by @Hummie Double Stack enclosure by @bigben

Electronics Dual Escape by @stewii Fatboy Anti-Spark switch with push to start Charge only micro-bms from ebay 12s8p battery pack by @neiru37 (my old build)

Build features Double drop My signature custom grip tape job Cutout on the enclosure to expose the escape heatsink for better cooling No power button (charge port would be the only thing exposed)

20181126_172819

20181126_173056

20181126_173333

20181126_173943

20181126_173222

20181126_173832

Lastly, yes the name of my build is once again an anime reference. If you watch Attack on Titan, you might have heard of the Omni-Directional Mobility Gear.

Well since I can’t move vertically with this thing, it’s only a Bi-Directional Mobility Gear.

17 Likes

What the crap, I didn’t even jnow 12s8p was a thing. Great looking build

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this :slight_smile:

Any updates @neiru37??

1 Like

None so far, I’m still enjoying an out of the country vacation for the holidays. But thanks for the interest, will probably have some updates in 3-4 weeks. I’m still waiting on the new batch of hummie decks so there’s also that.

2 Likes

Ok this is epic, I wanna see more!

1 Like

I expect this to play the first opening theme song upon starting up and if for any reasons there’s any faults or disconnections , the betrayal theme from that betrayal scene.

1 Like

That would be awesomely cool!