Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Get Focbox Unity

Best voltmeter for getting percent charge left on LiPo's

battery
highamp
voltage
electric-skateboard

I have been shopping around for volt/watt meters and I really don’t know what to look for. All I want to do is read how much charge I have left on my 2 lipo packs so I know when to head home.
Does anybody have favorites?
FYI I have a two 3S 20C 5000mAh packs in series so I guess it would need to handle 100A.

Volt Meter question

simple and easy

Thanks. Ill buy that tomorrow morning!

@Jinra on a 12s where would you say is the cut off on this volt meter 25%?

Not sure exactly what you’re asking, but @longhairedboy has experience with these perhaps he can help. This chart should give you an idea of what to expect for various voltage setups.

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/uploads/db1493/original/2X/f/fb95302d91aa992329d1d0ccb21f626ae71fc139.png

It does help thank you

Looks good.

Is this thing configurable? How does configuration work?

I´m building a 10S Setup atm and for the beginning i want the indicator to behave very conservatively and show 0% already when my battery has 35 volts left. Is this possible?

You can set it to different s counts (program mode) and switch between percentage and voltage by just pressing the button on the back

How can I let it show the voltage? In the ebay description for mine it only said how to choose the cell count but not how to switch between percentage and voltage.

Edit: when I start up holding the “up” button the backlight flashes. Releasing the button shows voltage but without backlight. After 2-3s it switches back to percentage with backlight illumination on. Does anyone know whats going on here? I’d rather have it show voltage instead of percent.

AFAIK, the %it shows is set for the setup you have and cannot be changed. The only thing you can program is the cell count.

I just tap the button once and it toggles to voltage, tap twice screen off, then tap a third time and back to percentage.
Press and hold button while powering on to enter program mode and pick s count.
Got mine from Amazon not eBay so it might be differnt but it looks exactly the same.

Here I took a screenshot of the instructions I found