Best pre built battery packs

Noted!

Thanks for the heads up.

These are A123 packs, right? Charge to 43.2v?

I believe so, but the truth is, I bought them a couple years ago and can’t remember anymore.

1 Like

Actually now that I think about it…they charge to 50.4.

1 Like

Do you have any pictures to see how it turned out? The current site doesn’t really show.

Check out my build thread I have lots of pics

Hey all,

I’ll have new stealth packs coming out soon. Here’s a quick video explanation of the new packs. They are 12S Samsung 30Q packs.

8 Likes

That’s awesome dude, simple yet elegant solution.

1 Like

Has anyone used these before?

http://www.diyeboard.com/10s3p-samsung-lg-18650-lithium-battery-pack-p-631.html

Wow - these look killer.

How is your battery pack working?

I received it last Fri. but I haven’t gotten a chance hooking it up. My motors need 3.5mm bullets. I did get pictures of the pack as Benjamin from Hyper Ion was making it. I would say the workmanship is top notch hes been making batteries for 10 years starting with ebikes. I’ll post pics later.

1 Like

Please do :slight_smile:

Here are some pics of the battery pack that Hyper ion systems built for me. Top notch workmanship imo. I have yet to test it out , missing the proper bullet size to connect motor to Focbox.

5 Likes

How much did you pay for that battery?

I jave been in contact with Benjamin and he seems SUPER on the level. I will be probably buying a pack within the next couple of weeks and will also report back. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the detailed reporting on this. Also, @BruSkater - its lower than the others, I was quoted sub $300 for mine.

$188 with the promo discount. I really lucked out and it’s no longer available at that price. Ask for a quote from Hyper Ion Systems.

Part-time lurker here. You really did luck out, that deal was insane. I’ve contacted Benjamin and he seems like a stand-up guy, ready to engage with a newbie like me and I’d say still offers a fair price. He quoted me $355 shipped for a 10S3P 30Q (bypassing discharge) w/ vedder switch, rubber coating and RGB lighting system + lcd volt meter and charger, etc. Package without vedder and RGB was quoted $300 shipped, but I figured the add’l $50+ was easy to swallow for the extras. I dunno, I’m hopeful :slight_smile:

what connectors were on the torqueboard and chipboard packs? xt 60? will they plug directly into focbox? or did you have to solder connection?

XT90 on torqueboards. Don’t know about the focbox but I think it’s XT90 too