Bergmeister pneumatics, ready to ship at a special forum discount

If I get your tyres, would I need the tube as well or is that tube the same?

Hi @kalebludlow: sorry for the late reply.

you can purchase tires with or without inner tubeā€¦also, inner tubes can be purchased separetely.

Amazing service from @riverside.rider

Timo literally sent me tracking info in less than 2 hours after putting in my order!

When he says shipping now.
He means shipping NOW.

Thx Timo

6 Likes

Haggy board is going places. Definitely a company to watch for in 2019. Timo is a great guy to deal with and very straight forward.

5 Likes

Heā€™s awesome. We even managed to split the shipping to 2 different countries ;:relaxed:

6 Likes

Damn thats so sweet, great deal and service.

1 Like

First time haggy shopper, great service so far. 2 thumbs up!

1 Like

I was late with ordering and Timo still got me sorted today with shipping number. best customer service ive experienced :metal: 10/10 would do business with Timo/Haggy again

5 Likes

Hello, I never got a tracking number. Were my wheels shipped out?

Hi Alan, i sent an email to you on Dec. 21st with all the information. Could you kindly double check?

Any chance you can show a side pic to see the actual diameter difference between these and the trampa urban teads?

Good morning @mutantbass. I can only send you the pictures by January when I am back in taipei. But if I remember correctly, @Riako has some pictures directly comparing them. Let me follow up with him and then I ll get back to you. Regards Timo

1 Like

Just got mine.

Thx Timo!

8 Likes

Anyone try this pulley? I printed one off to test (lots of supports needed). The recess where the screw heads or nuts should go, wonā€™t fit the socket heads of the screws that came with the hubs. The nuts donā€™t have a chance. Perhaps the design is to have the screw/nut ride on top of the walls? Iā€™ll figure something out eventually.

@riverside.rider thanks for the great deal and amazing fast shipping, and for providing the pulley file as STP not STL.

1 Like

Hi @deucesdown Glad you received the wheels. Regarding the downloadable universal pulley. You are correct in that the nuts do not fit. The issue is the tolerance which cannot be achieved by a simple 3d print. We have had the pulley made by CNC milling (out of aluminum). With that pulley, fitting the nut was not a problem. Once I am back in Taiwan I will be revising the file. @riako was also kind enough to create a pulley (with integrated 608 bearing) that fits on the TB218 truck. We are currently having a few sets of them CNC milled out of POM and 7075 aluminum. I would have them in hands by January 6th latest and then I ll be doing some tests. Once all are ok, we will be updating the website for download as well as putting it on thingiverse (stl + stp format + technical drawings incl. all tolerances) hope that helps. best regards Timo

9 Likes

Well, just keep us informed on the metal pulleys, seems better to wait for those than to start printing

5 Likes

Ohhh i like metal pullys.

1 Like

Damn, thats quite a big difference. thanks for the photo

1 Like

These are freaking gorgeous :heart_eyes:

20181231_121318

8 Likes

Awesome Mario style :star_struck:

Itā€™s raining but I think I will test them anyway !!