Bergmeister AT wheels or 97mm Re-Fly? POLL

Who was mad? lol

so thats a hummie deck with TB218s but your able to run them in the drop through position i like it!!!

Just the sort of thing i have in mind. what battery do you have and how far does it take you ?

Oh hi guys, I’m an evangelistic skateboarding puritan who rides around with batteries and motors strapped to my board. I also like to quote myself because my opinion of obviously the only thing that matters here.

7 Likes

If the Wowgo is working for you then definitely spend your money on something different, I mean at the end of the day if the AT wheels don’t work out for you, it’s really just a simple belt, pulley and wheel swap

4 Likes

wowgo has a lot of problems mainly being made for people half my size so struggles with hills and range. And the uncomfortable hub motors and crappy front wheels too.

But as a cool as fuck method of transport thats faster and easier than driving around the city or getting a bus… its a winner!

I haven’t tested the range all together yet due to cold weather. But if you are riding in -15 degrees c, range is from 20-27km on a 10s5p geared at 60/18t. On thane back then in the summer I used to get more than 40km of range on my board (97mm wheels at 36/15t). The battery definitely takes a beating in this weather but it’s also worth noting that I haven’t perfected the idler and motor position to have just enough free roll and tightness.

Edit: Just did a run in -20 weather, I managed to do 18km with 36v remaining. I can only assume I can do much more if I put down the cutoff’s on my unity and if I get + weather for once :slight_smile: a warm battery is a happy battery

[quote="squishy654] pay attention to who rides thane and who doesn’t [/quote]

@squishy654 Care to expand on that?

1 Like

Are you a TREE son?

2 Likes

Well he did say that true skateboards are pieces of wood with rollerskate wheels on them. So I want to remain ethically correct and do it the right way.

3 Likes

i once used some rollerbladez

Ethically speaking am i still allowed to use this forum??

5 Likes

Get. Out. Now.

6 Likes

Lightning Powered Murder Boards… just saying :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just started a build with the Century deck, I went with surfrodz and bergmeister wheels, you should go that route instead of the Evo, much nicer deck overall. Clearance issues should be fixed with risers.

https://i.imgur.com/TYH5DMT.jpg

9 Likes

So no clearance issues for you? do you have a build thread at all mate? i do love your enclosures too deffo a design masterpiece

Mine roll when flat sooo…

6 Likes

No. I’ll start the build next week. This weekend I’ll spot weld the 30Ts

1 Like

I don’t know if this is till open but I use the evo falcon deck and bermesiter wheels I’ve never had wheel bite. I switch between my refly 97mm and bergmeister wheels definitely prefer bergmeister wheels mainly cause I love carving of road btw I use 6374 maytech motors.20190618_181950

1 Like