Backfire G2T... is it good?

When you miss your first day of work because you bought a shitty china hub motor board, you’ll know all about why they’re cheaper. And then you can’t work on anything or upgrade any of it, you have to start over again, except without the money you gave to the shitty china hub motor company. Almost like you’d have been better off not buying the shitty china hub motor board…

It sounds like you have had your own experience with them, which board did you have? Regardless if you haven’t checked up on them for a while they don’t break down often, probably similar failure rates to boosted and better than evolve.

You can upgrade many aspect of the board before you make the move to belts. You can get front wheels and trucks (Save the back half for belts) an enclosure, bigger battery, vescs, maybe a deck then finally jump to belts and have a full DIY. Really depends what people want I suppose, but the boards just aren’t shitty, they provide exactly what is advertised with good reliability and service life.

2 Likes

@Anubis Which shitty china hub motor board company pays you for PR services?

2 Likes

None, why are you calling them shitty? What evidence do you have that all of them are shit?

2 Likes

There is so much evidence. Constant threads of people posting broken trucks, fires, and all sorts of issues. Just search the forum, reddit, and internet and you’ll see.

1 Like

Anubis is a reddit boy, he knows. He’s trying to bring that crap here.

5 Likes

The Turbo mode or something like that, bruh why 30 seconds?

1 Like

Paging @b264 in response too

I have done, and I can’t find any without water damage. As for other breakages, there was a faulty batch of meepo trucks a while back but they were recalled and replaced for free and I have not seen any issues since (Other companies go through these issues a lot, even ones praised/liked here). I wouldn’t make the claim without extensive reading and knowledge/awareness of issues and things going on with the boards, I talk to and make serious recommendations to so many people both online and IRL that I want to direct people towards the best options for them. Again I am specifically talking about Meepo, wowgo and ownboard. If you can source unsolved and relevant issues from any of those companies parts/boards please show me, I am happy to change my opinion about things but to all the searching I can do even now I can’t find evidence of what you’re talking about

Again im trying to be as logical/evidence based as I can here and from all I can search you guys are just witch hunting

1 Like

It probably just sends more current to the hubs, so it will be a heat issue if its done for too long

1 Like

Send me a purchase order, and I will assist you further.

You might as well say “I have no logical backing, so I will proceed to make jokes instead of discussing anything properly”

1 Like

@Anubis :arrow_up:

1 Like

IMG_20190317_144207 Very happy to own the Backfire Board G2T have not came down to any types of issues with it. Very cheap to service when things needs to be replaced. It’s a very fast electric skateboard for it’s kind no need to worry about dramatic voltage sag it will carry you until the end with ease. Yes it’s considerd a cheap Chinese buget electric skateboard but it’s perfect for it’s price , quality and performance. Can’t believe I had put a good 1000miles on this board already.

I purchased a backfire g2t skateboard and I’m very happy with it but I have gotten use to the speed of it already and I would like to upgrade the hub motors. Are there any hub motors compatible to ones that comes with the board? But with higher watts like 600 watts per hub.

Hub motor watts mean nothing and a higher watt hub motor won’t increase performance because you’re limited by the ESC and battery anyway. If you don’t have the bigfoot sleeves on it already those will increase speed, or putting in a VESC might give you a little extra speed. Beyond that, you’ll have to install a more powerful battery to get more performance out of the board.

1 Like