B-Box kit Groupbuy

He doesn’t actually own the equipment, his work owns it. I’ll do the work myself but I’ll get my brother to show me the best way to do everything. It’ll be fun.

1 Like

Hey the supported surface didn’t turn out great but this is basically it with some tweaking I bet it could be nicer.

2 Likes

Is there a type of filler, like if it was wood you’d use wood paste, does this have something similar that could be used to refine it?

I think it turned out pretty good for the first attempt! Thanks @bimmer! :slight_smile:

I printed it at 150mm/s with low support. So maybe if I print at 60mm/s with max support it’ll look better

epoxy

10chars

So far payments have been received from. @bevilacqua @Clonkex @JohnA @GloStix

for the rest @chickengun @Dizzee @Tim7 @Winfly Someone whos said their username was tyap87 Please consider paying soon to ensure everyone get their Items as soon as possible.

1 Like

I have have decided to not make everyone wait and have fronted the money. Arrow: Shipment 1 28 items Estimated Delivery Date: 27 Mar Shipment 1 4 items Estimated Delivery Date: 29 Mar Mouser: Estimated Delivery Date: 28 Mar 13 Items I have reservations for 12 Kits but have ordered Items for 20 so 8 are up for grabs.

8 Likes

Wow, when you said you were good at making things happen you weren’t kidding! :open_mouth:

Great bimmer. I sent you email about shipping cost as soon as I get that I will send payment for 2 kits and enclosures. Thanks for quick product delivery.

Shipping is 6$ U.S., 20$ Europe, 23$ Australia and 26$ Asia.

1 Like

Is there a guide for assembly?

Or what all needs to be done for the unit… Trying to assess the difficulty in consideration of my skills/tolls.

Reflow oven or hotair station. Smd tweezers and a holder.

This how I made my initial 4.

4 Likes

Hey @bimmer. I filled out the form stating I would like 4, I didn’t have a username at the time. Thank you sir

@bimmer Payment sent. I used a fee calculator so hopefully the total is right. If not let me know.

1 Like

So my plan is to Print off the BOM and to add each Component to the line with its description and location will that work for everyone?

4 Likes

That sounds good to me. I’m pretty confident that I can work it out no matter what you do, however :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be helpful, I like the plan. @bimmer If you still have any available I’m ready to send payment. Just need your paypal! Thank you

Can you renew your list of people who have paid and shipment info.? I didn’t get a receipt perhaps because you are busy making kits :wink:. Thanks.

1 Like